Reviews (1 699)
1 699 results
1 431
1 431
All reviews aqua restaurant beautiful property outdoor pool luxury hotel turkey old city perfect stay amazing location asian side bosphorus fs spa concierge terrace palace sultanahmet hammam
26 - 31 of 1 699 reviews
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

We are in Istanbul for our wedding anniversary celebration and the Four Seasons Bosphorus is an outstanding property for such an occasion and more.

Service and just about everything else is top notch.

Every staff here takes great pride in their work and in making their guests feel welcomed. They remember your names and are pro active in their recommendations.

We loved the free shuttle between both FS properties in Istanbul.

Thank you for making this trip for my wife and I all the more memorable.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TarekM1216, General Manager at Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear GLAMITE,

Thank you very much for your beautiful words and for sharing this review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay at Four Seasons Hotel Bosphorus. Nothing can be more gratifying than our guests' comments!

We hope your travel plans will allow you another visit to Istanbul and we will have the pleasure of welcome you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We tried this restaurant for its outdoor area. Good staff, delicious food, calming area. Four seasons hotel at the bosphorus is a very beautiful location near the bosphorus to sit with a great view and take pictures.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear

Nothing can be more gratifying than our guests' comments!

We hope your plans will allow you another visit to Istanbul and we will have the pleasure of welcome you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We decided to go for breakfast to Four Seasons Istambul Bosporus -

First, we were impressed with the impressive building, but when We arrive at breakfast area I was a bite shock! It is an area left without love and touch! Maybe had not been redecorated since had been open!

But the big surprise was the city of the food! Turkey is a location with vast diversity in their cousine

As we are in 5 start hotel and one of the most expensive hotel in the city! The offer was minimal and the quality too! I don't recommend breakfast.at all they have a lovely terrace for a drink in the sunset or coffee!

The location. Is the best in the city! It is full of melancholic and impressive view at the terrace! But the hotel is a bite oldest and not sophisticated at all! They need refurbishment and some investment in the experience!

Service was excellent, but the infrastructure doesn't go with it. Specially for the price range the are targeting the potential user! Maybe because they have the view they don't make much of effort.

1  Thank fabglobalcitizen

Dear

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for choosing Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus and taking the time to express your feedback.
I was very sorry to learn that your overall experience with us was not up to your expectations, specifically in regards to the breakfast and hotel refurbishment.
Guest comments such as yours are our most valuable means of monitoring our services and the only way of continue improving upon, and achieving as well as maintaining service excellence.

I hope that your plans will allow you another visit to our hotel. If I may be of any assistance to you for your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This Hotel is without doubt the best hotel i have ever stayed in. Perfect location, great service but most of all the hotel staff who were very welcoming & friendly. If you are visiting Istanbul this hotel is a must. A big thank you to Kemal Berber at concierge & Mahir Demirbag for all their first class attention & all the waiting & bar staff for the great service. We will be back.

Date of stay: September 2018

Dear Robert S,
Thank you very much for your beautiful comments and for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read that you had a memorable stay with us and enjoyed the hotel facilities as well as the service you have received.

Your kind comments on the politeness and dedication of our staff highlighted my day. At Four Seasons, our biggest asset is our people.

We hope to welcome you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I love the Four Seasons brand and most of their hotels are awesome and spectacular in every way. Their staff are often so accommodating and helpful and their people and places can make you feel as unique and special as some of their properties. This hotel for me was perfectly acceptable and the service was generally very good. I visited the other Four Seasons hotel in the Old Town of Istanbul, but I think the FS Bosphorus is nicer however I’m not sure I’d stay here again. The spa here is very good too but for me it’s not a ten out of ten and if you charge the FS prices you need to leave wowed and not wanting to leave instead of checking out a day early as I did.

Dear

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus and taking the time to express your feedback.
I was very sorry to learn that your overall experience with us was not up to your expectations, specifically in regards to the charges.

I hope that your travel plans will allow you another visit to Istanbul. If I may be of any assistance to you for your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.