US$167
Reviews (1 603)
1 603 results
1 354
1 354
All reviewsaqua restaurantbeautiful hotelold palaceoutdoor poolluxury hotelconcierge serviceturkeysteam roomperfect stayamazing locationold townasian sidebosphorusfsspaterracesultanahmet
14 - 19 of 1 603 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arranged a transfer to pick us up from the airport by calling the hotel concierge and little did we know what was in store for us. A gentleman greeted us as we deplaned and drove us to the immigration area; we avoided the huge 90 minute line, as he took us through a VIP lane. After passing through immigration a prearranged porter was waiting for us. While we were seated our bags were retrieved. On clearing customs another gentleman in a suit joined our entourage who was from the Four Seasons Hotel and escorted us all the way to the hotel in the van. The reason I went into detail is that this is the level of service and attention to detail that we came accustomed to during our visit.

Throughout our stay at the hotel the service did not miss a beat and the concierge was on point and successfully arranged for everything that we requested without hesitation, including restaurant reservations, site seeing tours, boat rides, running to the pharmacy to get ointment, taking clothing back to the store to have a missed security tag removed, airport transfers, etc.

This is one of the very few hotels where the staff are actually eager and happy to help you with all your requests.

The rooms are large and clean. There is an outside and indoor swimming pool with a connected spa which has steam rooms, sauna and massage rooms.

I can’t say enough about our experience other than it was beyond anything we have experienced so far. Housekeeping was impeccable with keeping our rooms constantly clean and seemed to always be there supplying us with water and fruit. Amazingly enough our rooms always stayed clean even if we had only left for a couple of hours.

Thank you, thank you and Thank you to all the hotel staff and management team for doing an impeccable job.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Ashish S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed tea outside but wanted to eat dinner. The menu did not really have much for healthy options or even good food. I ended up ordering a pizza/flatbread which was mediocre at best. The hotel is nice but does not compare to the Kempinski close by. Service was good but not great.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been to Istanbul for couple of time I don’t feel any special so much in this city Until I decided to book this hotel first I was just look at the pictures from the website I feel like this place is amazing and when I first arrived there the real place look better than the pictures the vibes the environment the area the stuff everything is amazing in this place I feel more like home and I feel like I must come back again the stuff is the outstanding ,service quick and kind make me feel special and thank you Mustafa one of the stuff who make us feel like we are staying at home with his service mind thank a lot from me and my friend also Burak thank you for tried to make our breakfast more special with boiled rice with salmon. Sooner or later I’ll be back again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2018

After stress of marriage, Four Seasons is the best choice you can make !!
Totally relaxing 3 days with Bosporus view !
Breakfast was extremely delicious , and the quality was memorable..So tasty !!!
Room is big,comfortable and very clean
First time i see so polite and kind staff
Ready to help with everything
Definately i will visit again !!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is stunning, and the outdoor terrace and pool really are wonderful. Food prices are reasonable for a four seasons. Spa is beautiful and hotel gym - best I have ever encountered in a hotel on my travels! It was our anniversary and the hotel made us feel very special. There was some noise from a wedding one evening of our stay but music promptly finished between 11-11.30pm. However I would particularly like to point out our great customer experience - we had a small issue with the bathroom in our room however the hotel were quick to offer a solution - and then went out of their way to apologise and make it up to us, with the general manager even approaching us at dinner - it was exemplary customer service. Of course issues and mistakes sometimes happen but it is the way they are dealt with and addressed which differientate a hotel and here the four seasons definitely gets 5 stars :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple