Best Point Hotel
  • Room Service
Ferman Hotel(Istanbul)
Reviews (1 090)
1 090 results
All reviewsblue mosqueturkeywalking distanceold citybaklavaapple teabreakfast terracemarmara seaturkish bathsultanahmet areamain sitesmajor attractionsvisit istanbulsmall hotelhagia sophiatram stationlocation is excellent
25 - 30 of 1 090 reviews
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We stayed for four nights in December, when the weather was freezing! Our room had its own hammam, meaning we never had to worry about the cold! The room itself was spacious, with comfy beds and a lovely little courtyard. The breakfast was always delicious and the view from the roof terrace is lovely - the Blue Mosque is truly a stunning building! The afternoon buffet was always welcomed by us as it meant we could sit and chat with some of the staff, all of whom were warm and welcoming and extremely helpful. One night, we had an issue with noisy people above us (embroiled in a very heated argument at 1am) and the staff were very quick to deal with it when we called reception.

The hotel itself is in a very good area, with plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. The walk to the Hagia Sofia and Blue Mosque is a short, easy, enjoyable one, and the hotel is easily located by taxis/Ubers.

I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Istanbul.

Room Tip: The private hammam room is amazing!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2017

We, a family of four, stayed there for four nights at the annex of this hotel. The place is clean, staff are friendly, and the location is very convenient to everywhere. There are a couple of restaurants and souvenir shops around, and it's very close to Blue Mosque and tram station, which allows you to reach far more attractions.

Room Tip: Annex is OK fro family
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2016

I was late to drop my review for best point hotel. Not that i forgot, but, I was recalling the sweet memory in Istanbul. Indeed, it was a good time to spend for 4D and 3N in this lovely hotel. If you are travelling to Istanbul as leisure trip or want to stay for several days, this hotel definitely will be the best choice as it named. I and my friends finally decided to choose to stay in this hotel, because of the good name and located to where we wanted to visit areas.
We requested for airport shuttle to hotel and the driver was good at his driving skill in the small street to this hotel. We enjoyed the welcome drink and food served from this hotel on our arrival. We would like to thank for the kind arrangement to Bursa tour as recommended by the staff in this hotel, he claimed his name as Gundhi. We appreciate the excellent service provided from this hotel. The room was cleaned with daily changing towels and bed sheets as we noticed.
We enjoyed variety choice of foods and drinks at breakfast time and we love the most beautiful sunrise at rooftop during breakfast. Turkish bath was provided in this room, maybe is good to add some notes how to enjoy Turkish bath for best results. Finally, we wish to thank to the hotel management treat us as the guests of VIP during our stay. Definitely, we will be back on next vacation in Istanbul.

Room Tip: its your best choice as this hotel really good as it named
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cindy Y
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Location was great, I enjoyed my room, and the staff was wonderful. The highlight of every day was breakfast; the terrace and food were wonderful, and seeing Seda and Muhammed--who run the buffet-- was a great way to start my day.
Also, the Terrace was available the rest of the day and night to use for reading or just enjoying the amazing view. I enjoyed my stay here a great deal.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank mlato
Reviewed 16 November 2016

We came back so happy after staying at this beautiful well appointed hotel that we plan to go back there again if we get an opportunity. Very nicely located, right near everything, its simply great to stay here. Loved it by all means

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business