Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$134
US$118
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
Priceline
US$521
US$415
  • Restaurant
All reviewsturkish bathtopkapi palaceblue mosqueold townthe hotel staffexcellent locationturkeywithin walking distancehotel is locatedother hotelsrooms are greatwould highly recommend this hotelstayed here for nightsmain attractionsfour seasonsbreakfast was includedfew minutes walk
Reviewed 7 July 2018

We had an amazing experience with this hotel. It is a small hotel, but that added to the charm. All the staff (ESPECIALLY Hugo at the Front Desk) were attentive, helpful, very kind, and most importantly they were patient. We used several services including hotel transfers, spa, dinner recommendations, etc., and each was very well executed and efficient. We couldn’t recommend this hotel more—we will be back!

Room Tip: The top floor as a view of the sea!
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at the GLK before and after my tour of Turkey, it was the best idea I’ve had to date!
The hotel is located in the perfect spot, right along the main drag of Sultanahmet and is perfect for bars and restaurants, although the hotel does serve delicious and well priced meals at their own Restaurant on the ground floor.
My stay was flawless- the staff could not be more helpful and assisting and really made my 2 night stay. The rooms are large and spacious and have amazing views of the water!! But the highlight definitely was watching the sunset from the rooftop terrace whilst eating dinner.
Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel was everything we expected. We got everything we needed even if it was too much to ask. The receptionists were very attentive and kind. Hotel was very clean and WiFi was good. Breakfast had a variety but at times got cold. Overall we really enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This hotel is located very close to Sultan Ahmet Square. That makes it pretty good location but it is a very long walk to both Grand and Spice Bazars. Some of the other hotel which are in between Sultan Ahmet and Grand Bazar might be more convenient. It is located on a street full of restaurant with a healthy dose of car and foot traffic. It is great to sit out and people watch. I did not try any of the restaurants on the street since they were all very aggressive to pull you in and that is usually a bad sign (they were all always emtpy). Location aside, everything else about the hotel is very nice. The rooms are small but well decorated. We had a family room that was divided into two section with a wall. The problem we had was that the AC vent was in the leaving area and it got very cold while the bedroom remained hot. So my kids were freezing all night while we were sweating. I tried to improve the air flow by redirecting the vent grills but it did not help much. What we loved about the hotel was the Turkish Bath. You could reserve it for a private bath and it was very fun experience. It is designed very authentic and looks a lot like the one in Topkapi palace harem. The breakfast was great here. It was not served on the rooftop as it is mentioned in some reviews but in the first floor dining room with outside seating. They had a very large selection of items. All very delicious and healthy. They would also make eggs fresh the way you want if you ask for it. The highlight here though was the service. All the staff were very friendly and accommodating. The front staff were very helpful and always ready to answer any questions. The staff preparing the breakfast always attentive and prompt. Great experience overall.

Room Tip: higher floor
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018

My husband baby and I stayed at this lovely hotel. Although really small hotel we were happy with the hospitality we received. My son really enjoyed his stay mashaAllah. HUGO,NICO, ALI AND ABADAN MADE OUR STAY SPECIAL. I went for a massage at the spa in this hotel and wasnt impressed due to the fact the lady didn't bother offering me any water. It is a 5 star hotel so I would have thought they would ask.....wasn't happy with that!! Massage was fine but rather expensive despite discount lol...£50
Abadan the lady who used to serve our breakfast was so friendly and delightful that we miss her. We would love to go back again once my baby is older. Also bit annoyed that if you wanted an omelette you had to pay .....my days ...I went to Istanbul in 2015 and stayed at Atlantis hotel and like this hotel it was bed and breakfast but wen we requested an omelette for breakfast they did it no charge, Fortunately Atlantis is being refurbished at the moment. I had the time of my life there in Istanbul FEB 2015 IN THE SNOW!!

Stayed: May 2018