Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Over charged

Reviewed 31 December 2020
Colombo1008
Zero stars! Deleted the app!

Reviewed 5 December 2020
428yasmines
Colombo, Sri Lanka

Recommended experiences in and around Colombo
from US$20,67
from US$186,67
from US$217,00
from US$456,42
More Info
All reviews taxi service tuk tuk sri lanka convinient kandy
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2020

I always choose to hire pickme car for short distances,Got a pickme from Jayawardenagama to Darden hospital Colombo 3, just less than 13 km distance and cost 675.00 LKR ask driver to stay till come back after meet Dr and we need to return original location after some time driver called and said he wants to go back need to pay 1200LKR,This is double charged this is cheats or how pickme calculated our trip we thought never use pick me again..

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 5 December 2020

Zero stars!! Worst ever company for customer service. Today I have lost over 11,000 on one food order and one grocery order. The food was over 45 minutes delayed between the time the driver pick it up from the reataurant to deliver it at my home (we love minutes away only) and I refused to take it - the drivers phone had been switched off the whole time- I don’t know where he has been with my food this whole time. The marketplace driver pressed delivered the items as he had called when I was busy on the other line and had taken them back to the seller. I still have been charged and now trying to speak to the grocery seller so at least I can get them from them. I have called over 15 times and logged several complaints and have had no resolution. But the funds have been take from my account! I am so frustrated and deeply disappointed - and they give you no option to resolve it! I will be deleting my apps and at least never be fleeced off by this theiveing company. Anywhere else this would be called theft!

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank 428yasmines
Reviewed 22 November 2020

Pick me doesn't have a proper process of handling complaints related to overcharged trips and food deliveries, it has been nearly 9 months & still i haven't received applicable refund.

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank Kevin_Devshan
Reviewed 7 November 2020

DISAPPOINTED TO THE CORE BY PickMe Food... I ordered pizza from Pizza Hut from the wattala branch on 5th of November around 7pm ... And payed for it via my visa card ..... Once I was notified that my food was collected , I called the delivery person ...only to hear in return that he wasn't able to pack the box inside because his carrier bag wasn't big enough and that it heavily rained in wattala...

Asking the delivery guy for the pickme food's customer service number (011 450 7543) ...I kept calling them for more than 15 times and i wasn't answered by anyone

Calling pizza hut straightaway I was told that since the food was given to pickmefoods they weren't responsible ..
Regardlesss of the pandemic situation I went to the delivery person's location and collected the food around 8pm ...
When I opened the food it was damaged and i couldn't eat it because it was so cold ...

I am extremely disappointed and I've complained to them as well ...yet I haven't received any responses ...hopefully I will get a immediate response and my refund ...please share this and be aware of such irresponsible actions guys ...

Date of experience: November 2020
1  Thank sash_ultra
Reviewed 8 October 2020

Paid both card and cash payment for Pickme food order.

Me and my friends ordered food from Pickme food last month and select as card payment. 29.09.2020. (Total 3580/-)
And the Pickme food delivery guy said that the card is declined and need to do the cash payment. Same time i check with the bank and I received transaction details as the total amount was deducted from my bank account too.
But as per the Pickme delivery guy he didn't receive any card payment and refused to give us our food and we had to pay cash and take our food.
And we did the complaint and still we didn't receive proper feedback or any refund so far from pickme. Again and again we check with the bank and the Manger. They mentioned that the amount is already gone to the Pickme and nothing can do from there end. .
This is horrible experience that anyone could have. I don't recommend pickme card payment for anyone.

Date of experience: September 2020