Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$63
SAVE US$69
PricelineUS$63
eDreamsUS$63
CheapTicketsUS$132
All reviews economical stay egg station professional staff quality of food house keeping diplomatic enclave duty manager room service behaviour shift visa thumbs ambience laundry gym facilities cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Extremely accommodating, friendly and very professional staff. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Their service was exceptional too. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Also its proximity to areas like F6 AND F7 make the stay more enjoyable as you can easily reach these locations in a 7-8 minute drive. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a great place to stay with good value for money.

Room tip: It would be best if you choose first floor as it is a bit quieter and the rooms facing the golf course, its a very pleasant view.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

My stay at Margala hotel was amazing, nice food, great ambience and very helpful and good staff of the hotel specially Mr. M.Qaiser(shift in charge) who assisted with all in my needs for the duration of stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

My experience was beyond my expectations. Entire staff of the hotel is truely amazing and friendly..They provided 5* services. Knowing that i am traveling for business, my room was upgraded to executive without any charge. Zeeshan the duty manager was truely helpful and exceptional. They took care of each of my requests. From wake up call to laundry to room services, all was 5**❤❤❤❤❤ must recommend for business and leisure

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

We Went to Margala for an Event and We thoroughly Enjoyed the Hospitality and the Cooperation of the entire team. Plus the Rooms are very Neat and clean. Would definitely visit again and recommend to all.

Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

I have been in Margala for 17 days. I would like to thank all staff; house keeping, room service, laundry, receptionist, cooks, manager and the owner of Margala hotel from deep of my heart for their nice behavior, service, clean environment, kind receptionists and organized management. I felt home and peace in Margala. It is one of my best trips.

Fatima