All reviews old city pool and sauna same price range business trip average hotel lobby bar other hotels english riverside heating
Reviewed 9 August 2016

I went to Astana for business affaires, I stayed there several night.
My friend advised me this place.
The staff is (of course) Russian speaking, they were so friendly, they helped me to call taxi several times and they booked for me ticket to the theater.
It was pretty cold in Astana in November.
There are places to eat not very far from the hotel. Breakfast (!!!) so nice, it contained several types of cheese, bread, sweet bread was so nice.
I enjoyed morning there cause of this breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
GrandParkEsilManager, Генеральный директор at Grand Park Esil, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear Anna!
Thank you for choosing Grand Park Esil Hotel as your accommodation choice in Astana and for taking your precious time in providing us with your constructive feedback. We are very happy to hear that our team is helpful and that you like breakfast. I will be sure and share you appreciative comments to the team. Thank you once again and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Best regards, General Manager, Bahri Aktas

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Good place, rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, quiet inside, sauna and fitness gym included. Wifi is working properly, food is OK. Good place to stay if you get a good deal on internet. What else do you need ? ;)

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
GrandParkEsilManager, General Manager at Grand Park Esil, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Dear Guest!
It is important for us to have our guests satisfied and delighted during their stay at Grand Park Esil Hotel. We thank you very much mentioning our Health Club and comfortable rooms. Your satisfaction and trust is our priority. We look forward to welcome you again at our hotel.
Best regards,

Reviewed 22 May 2016

May 22 at 9:45 am the representative of the security service of the hotel "Grand Park Esil " who was on duty at the entrance to the Language Centre of the Goethe Institute, in a very aggressive and disrespectful manner , rudely lectured the student who came to school, for the fact that she was learning to speak German language. I do not want to repeat all of his aggressive monologue , but the essence of his claim was that : " You need to learn Kazakh, not German. You are breathing OUR air here , but don't learn Kazakh language. You learn to speak German, and you speak Russian! You need to sign up for Kazakh language course." In my opinion, in the hotels which host representatives from different countries and cultures, should not employ the nationally intolerant personnel. I would like to ask the hotel management to stop any facts of nationalism among its employees and to take strict measures against this employee.

Stayed: May 2016
GrandParkEsilManager, General Manager at Grand Park Esil, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear Sir/ Madam

Thank you very much for your your review on Tripadvisor. It is very important for us to know your opinion in order to make our services and facilities better.

It’s a pity to read your comment concerning the situationa happened at the entrance to the Language Centre of the Goethe Institute. Please accept our sincere apologies for inconvenience. Your comment was forwarded to the Manager of the Outsourcing Company that provides us with security service to take actions accordingly.
On behalf of our entire team we apologize for the concerns you had experience.

The entire team is looking forward to greeting you at Grand Park Esil Hote!

Reviewed 14 May 2016

I was in Astana for a week, and needed an efficient, clean place to stay. I wanted to have a good breakfast, and a gym to work out after work. This hotel was perfect, and there was a wonderful massage offered by a professional at a fair price. I would stay there again if I was going to Astana.

Room Tip: As for a room off the street.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
GrandParkEsilManager, General Manager at Grand Park Esil, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear Guest,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other travelers regarding your recent stay with us. Thank you very much for your positive comments and we are glad to know that you liked our Health Club and comfortable stay. On behalf of our entire staff here at the Grand Park Esil Hotel we would like to thank you and if you will be traveling to Astana in the future, we would enjoy the opportunity to welcome you back to Grand Park Esil Hotel.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

Larger on the inside than it appears from the outside, this is a comfortable and usefully located hotel in Astana. The room I had was clean and had all the usual amenities. Staff were helpful and spoke excellent English. Breakfast was amazing - almost every national taste catered for!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
GrandParkEsilManager, General Manager at Grand Park Esil, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Dear Guest,

On behalf of Hotel Grand Park Esil we would like to thank You for staying at our hotel and taking time to share your experience with us.

We are grateful to meet your expectations and pleased to learn that you have been satisfied with your stay, hotel location, comfortable room, delicious breakfast and our helpful team.

We would love to see you again! The entire team of Grand Park Esil Hotel is looking forward to seeing you at your next visit to Astana.