All reviews the club lounge great hotel spa treatments exceptional staff other hotels nice restaurant junior suite luxury hotel lobby bar room service special thanks spacious rooms shopping mall business trip blinds alexandra expo
Reviewed 12 July 2018

I have to say I was treated like a King during my visit to Ritz Carlton Hotel last weekend.The Service was what you would expect from such a brand but it was the staff that made it,
The Club Lounge and All day Dining staff were on top form from the time I entered the Hotel until the time I left.I was even presented with a cake on occasion of my birthday and a small gift from the staff also.It was good to meet up with some old friends from my time at the Marriott Danny hasn't changed although how a guy can loose 10 kg when he was only 72 kg in the first place.Big thanks to the Management and a very big thanks for all the time and effort taken to train the staff to such a high level of service .

Room tip: Rooms are vast and the Club Lounge was top quality.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Elmira Y, Public Relations Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Glenn C,

Thank you for your wonderful review and choosing to stay at our hotel.

We truly appreciate your feedback.

Warmest,

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel has been open for about a year now, and now has attained the standard its management aspires to. Beautifully appointed rooms, superb gym and spa. Consistently high quality service by amazingly friendly staff. Best cocktails east of Berlin also.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Elmira Y, Public Relations Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear AnotherEpicurean,

We appreciate your wonderful feedback and thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Warmest,

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I was guest in Ritz Carlton- Astana, very comfortable and cozy place. Luxury rooms, gym and restaurants and friendly and helpful staff. My favorite thing are full glass walls, even in bathroom. You can lift the blinds and look city from above while you are in the tub.

Room tip: in my oppinion corner rooms are better, because of view.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Magifrommqgelan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this feedback and choosing to stay at our hotel.

We shall be looking forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

With appreciation,

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

The Ritz-Carlton Astana hotel is absolutely the best hotel in town. It’s one of my wonderful experience to stay here. Especially the Guest Relations team, Ms. Laura Beilkhanova, she is the best!
I am suggesting everyone who are going to Astana to stay in this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Elmira Y, Public Relations Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Rama L,

Thank you for your wonderful review and staying at our hotel.

Warmest wishes,

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

When we experienced a slight glitch the manager, Selcuk Ermez, went way out of his way to solve the problem professionally.
The room itself was superb with high ceilings, clean modern furniture, comfy bed, three
TVs
A real winner
Checkout was handled with ease by Mervyert. Excellent employee as was our hotel driver.
The gym was spotless with the latest equipment and the breakfast was delicious.
Again hats off to all the staff who were friendly and remembered our names.
A prize to Mr Ermez.
Don’t miss this 5 star hotel.
Only beef was lack of walkability which is a design flaw of the car centric city.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Elmira Y, Public Relations Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Goldilocks1955,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback.

Have a wonderful day.