“Himalayan Heights September 2017 - Had a ball on my first overseas bike tour.”
Review of Ride Expeditions

Ride Expeditions
Ranked #3 of 147 Tours in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: Specialists in delivering motorcycle tours across Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and India. Asia is home to some of the finest adventure riding terrain in the world. You'll pass through thick jungle, tackle exciting river crossings, ride up to ancient temples, camp on uninhabited river islands and ride along pristine white sandy beaches... Asia has it all! We at Ride Expeditions pride ourselves in delivering adventure tours to the highest of standards, combining local culture, awesome riding, quality accommodation and safety to create unforgettable experiences for our riders.
Reviewed 18 January 2018

As a seasoned Aussie motorcycle tourer, this was my first overseas motorcycle tour that really opened my eyes to wonder of seeing other countries through the helmet visor. Toby, Anu and their staff on the tour have really set a high standard for my next trip. Everything was catered for and no request was too much trouble for the Ride Expeditions team. Safety was always their primary concern which was very reassuring. There was an endless supply of bottled water and ready access to their medic and doctor when required. The accommodation was great and even when less than perfect, I felt confident it was the best available. Toby kept us accurately informed on what to expect each day except for the things he couldn't accurately describe, like the stunning views we experienced... A recent FaceBook post advertising the 2018 trips prompted me to get off my backside and write this review which is well deserved. After this overwhelmingly positive experience I will be looking at other Ride Expeditions tours (probably Cambodia) in 2018/2019. Thanks again to the Ride Expeditions team for the unforgettable memories.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Shane K
taj1987, Owner at Ride Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Shane,

What a pleasure to read your review!

It was great having you on the Himalayan Heights Ride in September. Thank you for taking part in making this experience truly unforgettable for everyone.

Knowing it all worked out well for you is very rewarding. We try our best to provide our riders with the best service possible, so we really appreciate this positive feedback.

We hope you can join us again soon! Don't hesitate to contact us with any request regarding the rides in 2018/2019. We will be more than happy to help :).

Anna

"whole process"
"great company"
"tour bus"

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We LOVED the time spent with these guys. My wife and I did the 2 week Laos to Vietnam ride and everything about it was spectacular. If you love riding and traveling this is for you. Also, their local associates in both countries were top notch. I could write for hours about our experience but there no need to spoil surprises when should go check it out yourself.

Thanks Toby! You rock and we had such a great time.

Date of experience: December 2017

Dear Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to review us and share your experience.

Having you guys riding with us from Laos to Vietnam was a real pleasure. Thank you for being part of an unforgettable experience.

Warm regards from the Ride Expeditions Team to both you and your lovely wife. We hope to have you with us on a new and more exciting adventure soon!

Cheers,

Anna

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Unbelievably great trip fantastic riding great hotels and brilliant guides I must say I have never enjoyed a moto cross tour more. brilliant

Date of experience: November 2017
Yasmine M, Guest Relations Manager at Ride Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Big thanks from the Ride Expeditions Team. We're so happy you enjoyed all those aspects of the trip ;).
We can't wait to have you back with us on another exciting adventure!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

From start to finish the team at Ride Expeditions were brilliant. The Cambodian support staff and team were also great and went above and beyond. The riding is a fantastic mix of trails, mud, dirt and river crossings. In the 14days you get to see the entire country and the vast changes in terrain from one side to the other. Accommodation was great, bikes very well maintained and nothing is to much trouble for the team! Overall a brilliant trip and would consider doing it again.

Date of experience: November 2017

Thanks so much for your fantastic review!

Exceeding our riders' expectations means a lot for the Cambodian Staff and the Ride Expeditions Team. We'd be delighted to have you with us on one more exciting adventure soon ;).

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 December 2017

The reviews aren't fake! I rode the cardamom mountain explorer while my better half was on a tour bus. We went every where the tour buses couldn't go. I feel that we saw a good amount of the real Cambodia that most westerners won't ever see. Toby the guide/owner is a brilliant bloke and has setup a great company. Everything was well organised. Breakdowns/flatties were managed like clockwork. Great team, great company. I'm interested in doing another!!!

Hey there Jeremy,

Lovely reading your description of the tour! It's exactly what we try to cater: Adventurous rides and stunning landscapes with an exclusive service. The fact that you've appreciated all of it is extremely rewarding to us. I've passed the word to Toby who hopes to have you back with the team soon ;).