“One of my favorite bars in Phnom Penh”

Blue Dog Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 109 Nightlife in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: Come to Blue Dog Bar and Restaurant for great food and drinks! Friendly atmosphere and great location close to Independence Monument. Come check us out today.
Reviewed 24 December 2016

This place is a hell of bar!
I find the people working there super friendly, nice location, nice sitting, music, atmosphere, good and affordable drinks!
If you wanna get really smashed, meet some more backpackers, teachers, locals then you will be happy over here!

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Because my hotel is across the road I popped in for a night cap.
Absolutely nothing appeared wrong with the place.
I am sure it is a great hangout, but I was just to old.
Cheap beer , and some of the weirdest music playing ( American ) I wonder where they dredged that up from
However I guess you have to be open to all tastes

Reviewed 1 November 2016

What a great little find, food so good during the day I popped back in the evening to find DJ's playing, the staff are amazing, dressing up and having fun. Molly behind the bar didn't stop moving, if she wasn't service she was dancing behind the bar, encouraging the fun had by all. All the staff are friendly and it has a family feel to the place, I was gutted I had to leave before Halloween as I'm sure it would have been great. Shall be back on my next trip

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Cheap n fun vibe. If you plan a night out, this is a place where you can spend your time when the night is still young. Enjoy music with live djs and drink n dance. They also have hostle upstairs. The downturn is mostly crowded in the weekend esp full of teenager if u don't like hangout with younger ppl.