“Giant fail”
Review of Eric Kayser

Eric Kayser
Ranked #701 of 1 648 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hours posted on the door say 6:30, but no one showed until 7:00.
I choose several pastries and when paying for the $7.00+ in pastries the cashier tells me she can’t make change “ you pay $10”. What? Who does this? She seemed surprised and bothered that I asked for my money back.
I went to Blue pumpkin down the street and bought similar pastries, saved $3 and got proper change. I suggest you save yourself the trouble and do the same

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After a long day at work my colleague and I decided to grab a breakfast. we are both so happy that we went here. We had an amazing meal to end our day. the place is cozy and foods are really good! I found out at a certain time at night they sell there breads on a discounted price!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been there for several occasion, only to buy bread, break fast, lunch, I also found place welcome and food are number one.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Hello, I am wondering why someone pretending to be the king of bakeries in Cambodia cannot sell half decent bakeries. I have been living in Europe and trust me that croissant and chocolate bread here cannot compete with any good bakeries in the world. In France even croissants from supermarket are better than what I ate here. Pass your way, at least for breakfast.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

amazing coffee and cakes but the rat put us off, would of not written a bad review if it hadnt of been for that...great location though