“Lovely joint with yummy dishes”

Nesat Seafood House
Ranked #168 of 1 653 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Came here with a friend for dinner last week and had a great evening. This little joint is quite popular and was really packed after 7pm. We didn’t have a reservation but lucky enough to get a small table. It was crammed with two people and we were told that they are going to swap out the small tables with larger ones.
We had 10 oysters ($3) to start and the seafood platter to share ($14) and that was plenty of food for two to share. Very tasty to boot.
The manager Sebastian and the Khmer staff were very friendly, attentive and helpful, Plus the cosy tropical decor it made our evening a very pleasant one.
Definitely recommend to check this joint out.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I read about the place prior to my trip to Phnom Penh and decided to have my dinner here on the first night. The place seems to be pretty popular. I ordered a plate of fresh oysters (20 pieces), stingray and 2 glasses of wine. The dinner was pretty satisfying and only cost US$14 (pretty reasonable). I will certainly tell my friends who are visiting Phnom Penh to check out this place when they visit.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the Russian market and have a spot of light lunch with their amazing oyster, priced very reasonably at $3 for 10! The beer is very good too (draught)

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This is a cozy and very friendly little restaurant with outstanding food! It's very hard to choose your favourite dish. I tried seafood pasta in Pastis sauce, some clam , squid and shrimp small dishes and they were all amazing !!! If I really have to choose one dish I would go for seafood pasta in Pastis sauce! It's just soooo goood!!! I found out from one of the owners that they bring fresh seafood everyday from Kampot. It's like eating fresh food in a seaside town. You can even order Kep’s famous fried crabs with Kampot pepper!! Prices are low and the quality is outstanding so it's a great value to go there for dinner or lunch(slightly different menu). It's an amazing experience and you have to try it out when you are in Phnom Penh.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The Nesat seafood house surprised us with a real seafood pasta, fresh springrollls and lots of vegetables. Clean, small spot with a good atmosphere !! I Will advice this seafood eden