All reviews mr bong assistant front office manager tuk tuk rooftop pool great hotel breakfast was delicious recommend this hotel the staff was friendly and helpful egg station late check special thanks comfortable stay city view enjoyed our stay clean hotel junior suite room was spacious
Reviewed 4 September 2018

After a long Cambodia tour, the guide left me in this hotel and we said good-bye. I had booked the hotel myself and was not very happy with the first impression with a busy boulevard and a narrow entry clogged with Tuk-Tuks offering services I didn’t need.
Once inside everything changed: clean, best breakfast in Cambodia, though still with the weird tendency to put pork almost everywhere, good room, good TV quality, good pool, well located at (quite a bit) walking distance from the riverside and the cutest and most reliable receptionist from Cambodia

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank francomiralles
Chhay M, General Manager at G Mekong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear francomiralles

Warm Greeting from G Mekong Hotel!

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at G Mekong Hotel Phnom Penh and for taking your valuable time to write us a great review on TripAdvisor community.

I am very pleased to read you have been well taken care of by our G Mekong Hotel Ambassadors, I am always thrill to read that our guest enjoy their stay and bring along a good memory.

More appreciate on your compliment of our facility and breakfast,

Thank so much for your patronage and we absolutely wait for your return.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel! Friendly staff, helpful, caring. Nice pool & room, breakfast very good. I'm enthusiastic and recommend this hotel in PP!
This hotel is an harbour of peace in the busy Phnom Penh! I will come back!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ChhayM2, General Manager at G Mekong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear paul0012014

Greeting from G-Mekong Hotel !

Thank you very much for taking the valuable time to leave your positive comment on trip advisor.

We are delighted that you had such a wonderful experience with our service and facility at G Mekong Hotel.

Appreciated all your feedback, and Thank you ones again for your patronage

we hope to welcome you back again very soon!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel. As the hotel was quiet we were upgraded for free to a superior room. Room was nice although tv reception was hit and miss. Breakfast was nice with a larger selection of local foods. Pool was nice as well and staff were attentive.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ian P,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your positive comment on this forum. We are delighted that you had such a wonderful experience with our service and facility at G Mekong Hotel .

More I am very happy that we could make your stay become unforgettable.

Thank you so much again for your patronage, More appreciate for your appraisal of our service and food.
we hope to welcome you back again very soon!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for almost 8 days...i have nothing special to say except that there was an AC problem in my room. They came to fix it once but the problem happened again and again.
Anyway, this hotel is very well situated and you can access to a lot of place from there easily.
I ate 3 times in the restaurant (out of the breakfast) and i enjoyed what i ate.
I recomand this hotel without hesitating.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Chhay M, General Manager at G Mekong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Philippe R

Warm Greeting from G Mekong Hotel!

More appreciate on your compliment of our food and employee, your lovely comment will certainly pass to them serving as motivation.

My sincere apologize for AC problem. and we absolutely look through this.

Thank so much for your patronage, We do hope to welcome back again in the near future.

Yours Faithfully,

Reviewed 23 August 2018

We decided to spend 1 day in Siem Reap. we landed late at night and got to the hotel around 10pm.

We decided to pop out and see if there were any restaurants that might be open. We happened to find none. but as leaving the hotel the hotel staff advised us to stay on the main streets and not go down other routes. that was the first time we thought we are not overally safe in the area. I was actually quite happy to just only spend 1 day there.

the breakfast was nice and simple. sleep was good.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chhay M, General Manager at G Mekong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Kam1186,

Greeting From G-Mekong Hotel!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to the city and for your delightful review on TripAdvisor.

Appreciated very much for taking time and leave your feedback here, refer to it our hotel is located on one of the main boulevard (Monivong) and just right opposite our hotel there is one Chinese restaurant open from 5 pm till 5 am in the morning, So I just don't understand why you have missed it.

Our staff always inform the guest to take goo care of their belonging while walking on the street, and it doesn't mean we are not in the safe area.

But any way thank for your appraisal of our bed and breakfast .

Yours Sincerely,