Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

I’d stay for 14days self isolation for MOH requirement to control the spread of COVID19. Hotel amenities are good and well clean. Definitely a recommended place to stay when visit in Brunei. Hotel Staff are very accommodating especially to the Front Desk Staff Ms. Darlyn.... it’s a 5 star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rate for you for accommodating our needs

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night in early May 2019. Overall just an Ok hotel but you are getting what you paid for. Unfortunately during my stay the hotel's wifi wasn't working and it made it a horrible experience as I was on a business trip. Imagine being on a business trip overseas with no interest. Subsequently I had to use my phones 4G that costed me so much that I could have stayed in a better hotel for that money. Cleanliness is ok but since the building is too old so you that "moldy smell". They extended my checknout time till 4 as I had a late evening flight and it was the biggest plus with the hotel. I .right stay again until I find another hotel with similar rates and better services

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Firstly, you need a car to move around Brunei. If you don't, anywhere you stay would be considered not good because hard to get around. No Uber/Grab - just taxi.
Why I recommend this hotel & will definitely come back:
- next door to Supa Save which is a local s/market with good variety of imported goods (brands not usually available in Malaysia). Oh, and it has freshly baked pastries, buns, breads (love the corned beef bun!). Although some local items may be a bit more expensive than other local supermarkets like Hua Ho or Utama, they make up for it by having more selections of imported products.
- on the same block of the hotel, you have a Patissere shop (serving nice Western breakfast, scones, cakes), Thai restaurant, Dim Sum, Local Chinese Shops.
- next to the hotel block is Supa Save. There is also Coffee bean (that serves artisan pizza at only B$10.90 for a Margherita), and a few other restaurant.
- the room is spacious with 2 super single beds & enough room for 2 armchair.
Cons:
- have to walk up to 1st & 2nd floor
- toilet bowl got smell.. maybe plumbing issue
- bathroom makes noice like constant water flowing
- kettle was dirty. don't dare use.
- some ppl may have issue with towels because are worn off but bedsheets are clean
Tip: Bring own slippers. Book online is cheaper than walk-in (<RM150 vs B$55).

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lau0707
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Travel in the month of Ramadhan to Brunei is different experience than we have in other muslim countries. And this is of no exception to room stay.

Breakfast will only be served in rooms as respect to muslim. Restaurant would only serve for take away, no dine in.

Consolation to the stay is a neighborhood store Supa Save that is located in front of the hotel. Another would be the location which is within close vicinity to airport. It takes only 10 minute by car.

Getting a taxi is no easy task. Reservations through front desk is needed

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin_yeo
Reviewed 4 February 2018

It was our 2nd visit after 8-9 years. We had great experience at the past so we were expecting that we will experience the same great experience but unfortunately no :(. When we were back the hotel was look old. We were welcome by tiny cockroaches and broken air conditioner. But luckily, they gave us another room. I am not sure whether we will coming back again :((

Date of stay: December 2017