Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$87
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews water village the bus tamu kianggeh water taxi free wifi kaizen sushi excellent location within walking distance omar ali saifuddien mosque main attractions convenient location national park shopping mall night market brunei waterfront city
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2019

I stayed in a "superior room" with a double bed for 3 nights in early November 2019.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
The room was neat and clean, it was a bit small, I was travelling solo and just had my backpack so it was enough space for me but if you are a couple or have a lot of luggage you might struggle. There are no drawers to unpack your clothes into but there is a cloth/closet rack to hang clothes.
AC worked perfectly and easy to control.
TV is Netflix ready but you need to have a Netflix account.
Wifi is free but drops-out/disconnects often, I ended up buying a tourist sim card from DST which was useful when I was out exploring.
Breakfast is okay, its buffet style, they have an omelette station, most cooked food is Bruneian/Malaysian(laksa, noodles etc), they have cereal and toast, no espresso machine, a small selection of fruit(jackfruit, watermelon and guava), some pastries and juice.
Quoted me B$20 for a shuttle to the airport, ended up using Dart(Brunei Uber), which cost me B$10.50.
Dart(Uber) to the night market from the hotel was B$5.50.
Hotel is well located and within walking distance of the main attractions of Brunei(mosque, tourist information centre, waterfront and you can walk over the bridge behind the mosque to get to the edge of the water village), there was a street market on around the corner when I arrived(sunday morning). There are plenty of places to eat, convenience stores and a shopping mall all within 5 minutes walk.
There are a couple of tour agencies in the building next door(freme on the 4th floor and brunei tourisim on the 1st).

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank VijayTW7
Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

This is a good hotel with friendly helpful staff members, and the food is quite good. The bed was comfortable but the lighting was poor, making it very difficult to read in the room. It’s close to most of the parts of Bandar Seri Begawan you might want to visit. Unfortunately our trip to Ulu Temburong Park was cancelled at short notice by the operator and we couldn’t find anyone else willing to take us and we’d pretty much seen and done BSB by then. It’s a really really hot and steamy place so we spent most of our last day catching up on Netflix!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Booked the Executive Double Room. Spacious and comfortable than the superior room which I stayed previously. If you are a smoker, there's a hideaway smoking corner next to the cafe. Easy access to town and Kampong Ayer attraction.

Room tip: Book the executive room.
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Tommy O
Reviewed 21 August 2019 via mobile

The location of the hotel is in the heart of the city. The room is spacious with adequate amenities but the aircon is noisy. What’s unbearable is the wifi. It is dreadful to even mention how slow the wifi is at times. It is so bad that I am sometimes unable to stream YouTube videos on my device. There is also no local tv/cable TV other than streaming your own Netflix or use the YouTube/other apps from android TV. Other than that,the stay is pleasant, nice food at the restaurant and friendly staff. Breakfast selection changes everyday and is adequate. You may want to purchase a tourist SIM card to bypass the dreadful wifi at the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2019

This hotel is located within walking distance of the major sites in town. There is also a complementary shuttle to several other locations.

Staff were very helpful and pleasant.

Nice buffet breakfast and very clean.

Date of stay: July 2019