Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$112
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Reviews (1 508)
1 508 results
All reviews room service royal regalia museum walking distance swimming pool water village nice pool restaurant staff breakfast buffet brunei darussalam city airport gym empire country bandar attractions stopover
Selected filters
7 - 12 of 1 508 reviews
Reviewed 7 April 2021

Good and humble reception, clean rooms and toilet. Easy for access. Nearby from city center and very accessible from most of important location. But still need to be improved at toilet complementary items

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Paula Munoz, Sales at Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Dear hadisuwito

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We have taken note your comments about our toilet and will look into this when we plan for our next upgrading of the facility.

Best regards

Reviewed 25 March 2021

Been here for about ten days, they did not have water for two days. The shower is basically broken, and I've had to hold up the shower pipe to shower. Today, the water heater is not working. Eventhough they supposedly have water, it's really just trickling water, no pressure. The light in the bathroom does not even work.

The furniture is breaking apart. I got a broken office chair. TV doesnt do any casting, but hey, they've got a DVD Player so if you travel around with a bunch of DVDs, you'll have a blast.

Date of stay: March 2021
Paula Munoz, Sales at Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

DDear 843izzahs

Thank you for your feedback. It is with great concern that we read your comments about the defects you are experiencing during your stay with us. We sincerely apologize for the discomfort and inconvenience caused for the water disruption the past 2 days. We are currently working to overcome this challenge. In addition, we have taken note of some deficiences found in your room for rectification soon. It is only by receiving comments from our guest that we are able to overcome any shortcomings. Though nothing can be done to change your experience, we hope you will allow us another chance to redeem ourselves.

Our heartfelt thanks for your kind and generous support. Please do not hesitate to contact me or my team if we could be of further assistance.

Best regards

Reviewed 25 March 2021

I had mixed feelings with my stay. From the moment, I parked my car, I sense this is a no frills hotel that is tailored more towards the business guests. The location of the hotel only adds to that.

Room disappointed me as I expected a bigger bed. Shower also also disappointing because I frequently have to deal with fluctuating temperatures.

Saving grace for me had to be the food.

Dear adrianchiew1

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your experience at the Radisson Hotel. We always welcome and appreciate feedback.

Upon reading your feedback, we have taken note of the fluctuating temperatures of our water supply. We are currently working to overcome this challenge. Thank you for bringing this matter up and we apologize for the discomfort. We have also taken note about your comment about our bed. Please be advised that our Deluxe room is equipped with a king-size bed. Though nothing can be done to change your past experience, I hope you will allow us another chance to redeem ourselves and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 21 March 2021

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Paula Munoz, Sales at Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Reviewed 7 March 2021