All reviewsegg stationairport shuttlebed was comfortablehotel is locatedgulshan circlediplomatic zonewalking distancebreakfast buffetnice hotelprivacybusinessfacilitiesdhakatravelers
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I was really pleased I chose Blueberry for my recent stay in Dhaka. Staff are friendly without being intrusive and my room was a haven during a relatively long stay in the city. Airport shuttle is provided both ways if needed.

Less good...At least when I was there, it wasn’t atmospheric in the restaurant and some meals are expensive. Many rooms look directly into an adjacent office building. There was a misunderstanding and I didn’t find out I could have been in a non-smoking environment until I checked out (7th floor). It’s not licensed for alcohol.

I don’t recommend a massage at the Thai spa. I was not given the full 60 minutes and the room clean up started when I had just left the shower. When I asked for privacy to change, I was given about 3 minutes before the therapist entered again, this time with extra aggression and zero eye contact. This is poor practice after a treatment, especially when the whole spa was deserted.

All in all, I would be happy to return to the Bluberry.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Nice, clean and well maintained room; polite, kind and helpful staff, located within walking distance from different amenities. certainly value for money. The icing on the cake being surprise gifts from hotel staff during Christmas and eve of the new year.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Clean, modern, quiet, nice breakfast. Great value for Gulshan 2 Hotel. Modern room, nicely equipped, shower temperature variable (!) but minor inconvenience. Nice helpful staff. Good location, easy walk to restaurants, etc.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Stayed for 5 nights at the hotel on the 5th Floor. The rooms are very quiet and well maintained. The Toilets are clean and the water is warm at all times.
The hotel is adjacent to a good departmental store and walking distance to a Jogging/Walking park.
Maybe an additional bottle of water should be placed in the room....

Room Tip: All rooms are good!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kiron S
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

About 20 minutes from the airport in the heart of Gulshan 2 and right next to the Unimart (supermarket with many western type products).

Room was comfortable, breakfasts were good. The staff bent over backwards to assist.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple