“Best Indian food!!!”

Ranked #12 of 692 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Price range: US$40 - US$290
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on a recommendation from a friend. It did NOT disappoint! We enjoyed an entree and 2 curries recommended to us by the waiter. The beer was cold. Really great food.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were in Nha Trang for 5 days and out of those 5 days we had Indian for dinner 4 nights in a row, probably would have been 5 but we didn’t discover it until the second night. Best Indian we have had in a long time and at such a great price too! We stuck to the traditional curry and naan bread meals but they never disappointed and were consistent in flavour and heat. Would highly recommend having a meal here if you’re looking for a good quality curry.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have been to Omar's many times. Everything that I have ordered has been really tasty. The tandoori chicken is exceptional and the curries are very good as well. The service is great and they have the coldest beer you will find in Nha Trang. And the prices are quite reasonable. This a place that I visit regularly and I am always full and happy when I leave. All things considered, this is definitely the best Indian food in Nha Trang.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We are a family of 6 and dined here for an evening meal. Ordering veg samosa, Grilled fish ,mix tandoori palatar and papadam masala for entres.
We then had Dahl mikani, chicken korma and lamb Rogan Josh with rice and cheese garlic naan for main. All equally delicious!!
Very impressed with the service and the food.
The bill was cheap all, including drinks. We happy visit again

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Good Indian food,proper Indian décor,friendly service.Very quick service and decent size portions.If you feel like Indian in Nha Trang is the place to go.