Open today: 06:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Enjoying the sea and golfing 🏌🏻‍♀️

Reviewed 6 September 2020

from US$35,90
from US$66,67
from US$37,39
More Info
All reviews driving range fairways caddies caddy vietnam scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

Very nice golf course with good service. The green is good care so as golfer I feel so excitement when playing. I was so surprised to see the deers so make me feel I’m leaving in middle of nature. I like the Vinpearl Golf Nha Trang very much and definitely will come back again

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

The only time I could get was 6:15am, glad I did. You must take a quick 10 minute boat ride to the island, then get driven in a golf cart another 10 minutes to the course, so go early. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The actual course was nice and well taken care of. My only complaint was the driving range balls looked like they were dug out of a pond. The range and practice area were in good condition. There seemed to be a bit of confusion, at least for me, before my round started. First I was going off with a Chinese man and his wife, the starter said no, then three men from Korea. The next thing I know I’m being driven to #6, where I played on my own, which I didn’t mind, it was just a cluster. Definitely will play the course again.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Nha Trang is changing eveyday, good and bad. Vinpearl golf enjoys brand, and yet benefit from recent positive changes of Nha Trang city. The quality of fairways has been super. A bit muggy, but ocean breeze offset it. Highly recommend if you plan to golf in Vietnam.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 1 January 2020

The Golf course, the staff and the caddies are all excellent and make the Golf Day perfect. For an advanced beginner a challenging course with some breathtaking view.
But there is a lot of heavy construction on part of the island which you see and hear from the course even it might be a little bit far away.
Therefore only the stars , otherwise it would be five stars.
It is still worth to play but they should reduce fees during construction .

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank ExVotoFatum
Reviewed 10 December 2019

The scenery was good, but the course did not equate to the value of the cost
The green was a bit slow (needed to mow)
The caddy was not very knowledgable, need more experienced
Rental club (old model) - please have some decent clubs for better handicappers

Date of experience: August 2019