All reviews luxury escapes saigon bar colonial restaurant teething issues ocean view pool villa free flow drinks sunrise yoga amazing resort cam ranh private beach sunset drinks beach bar seafood barbecue language difficulties pools are lovely soft opening escape package
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The views are amazing! There are multiple pools in the hotel groups plus the private beach. Though some pools were a bit noisy with children in the afternoon, there was always another quieter option. The beach area was very quiet in the mornings with chairs and towels provided. Plenty of lounge chairs around the pools and restaurants around the hotel grounds. The restaurants were always close by and pay by providing your room number. Since the resort is rather pricey, I would have liked to received water included with my meals/drinks.

The room was large and clean. Comfortable bed and bath tub was unexpectedly big. There was a large basin of water at the door to rinse your feet, but may have attracted mosquitoes and flies to the door which inevitably also entered the room.

The staff at the spa were great. HOWEVER, there were a few issues:
1. Some staff may have been new/on training. One of the masseuses was a bit unprofessional and unfamiliar with what to do. She also provided a less than comfortable massage and body scrub. The lady who replaced her was much better.
2. The hot tub with fruits/flowers may not be cleaned as often as needed. My travelling companion and I BOTH ended up with skin rashes with burning and itchy problems days afterward. BEWARE!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Herbert L, General Manager at The Anam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Kimchikaren,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor about your experience at The Anam. We are happy to receive good comments about the room, view as well as the beach. Furthermore, I noted your feedback regarding the Spa and have worked with our Spa Manager to address the issue.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Anam soon.

P E R F E C T I O N.

You can’t miss it! If you happen to pass by Cam Ranh you should definitely let the staff take care of you.

Emma was the perfect example of what good customer care is all about.

I’ll be back for sure soon!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank SergioA4448

Dear Sergio A,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your kind comments. It is a pleasure to read such an encouraging review from you. We are glad to know you had an enjoyable stay with us. We have also forwarded your compliment about Emma. In addition, I will be sure to pass your compliments along to the team in order to inspire them to continue their efforts.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to The Anam in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My stay at the Anam was fantastic! The hotel looks amazing, I had a sea view villa which was just stunning! The staff is very attentive and always smiling, English level is pretty good! Don’t miss the spa!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Valerie K,

We pride ourselves in offering the highest level of care and hospitality to all of our guests. It is therefore extremely gratifying to receive your feedback. I have taken the liberty of sharing your kind words with the team. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and experienced attentive service from the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We have staid here for almost a week and it was a blast! The service is excellent, as well as the food and the place itself. We were very pleased to could have staid here! Thank you very much for this lovely holiday!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nora L

Dear Nora L,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor following your visit to The Anam. We are very proud to read your positive comments about your stay, particularly your kind words regarding services and food. No doubt, your words will be shared with the team and will encourage us to continue on our path for excellence.

Once again, thank you for your kind review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

There is so many superlatives that can be used to describe our stay at the Anam
which was for 7 nights at the Private Pool villa but can be summarised
as spectacular, exceptional service and food and people and a truly wonderful luxurious resort and experience.

The Anam staff met us at the airport and were so friendly and helpful.
When we arrived at the reception area, we were welcomed with a refreshing drink.
The views over the lush and spacious gardens were stylish and spectacular from the reception area, the colonial architecture is very aethestically appealing and stunning. The gardens are incredibly well maintained and it doest feel overcrowded at the report or noisy

Our rooms were incredibly roomy and beds were super comfortable with comfy pillows - I could have slept the whole day :). The stylish bathrooms were equally spacious. I would highly recommend the private pool villa which includes a Steam Room, jacuzzi and Spa facilities. A truly relaxing and de-stressing experience

The food was superb and tasty in all 3 restaurants. We really enjoyed the Latte and the high tea time and snacks at the Colonial Restaurant. I think I must have gained a extra 5kg with the diverse and delicious breakfast buffet at the Indochine :) The Anam made chocolates was also a delicious treat before bedtime

Thank you Anam for the romantic dinner under the stars
for my Wifes brthday. It was a perfect evening and a totally unforgettable one.

There was always something for us to do at the Anam, whether it was enjoying the relaxation facilities, playing pool, mini golf or simply strolling and enjoying views and the beach. The mini golf was great fun and my pretty wife really enjoyed playing the mini golf for the first time

The staff are very helpful and accomodating and give exceptional attention and service.
A special thank you to Peter the executive Chef also
This was truly spectacular and unforgettable holiday and highly recommended to anyone to stay

Thank you ANAM!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank NewtonMJ

Dear NewtonMJ,

It is such a pleasure to receive your positive comments regarding your stay at The Anam, particular on your wife’s birthday celebration. We are thrilled that you had a great experience with us. I will be sure to pass your kind remarks on to the team to encourage their efforts to provide exceptional services to all of our guests.

Once again, thank you and on behalf of the team, we hope we will have the opportunity to see you again when you’re next in Cam Ranh.