“Perfect beach villas”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

gregory M
Nelson Bay, Australia
“Perfect beach villas”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I stayed here a few years ago and enjoyed returning to this resort. It now has a far better breakfast than before, I found it very good with a good selection of western and Vietnamese foods. The pool and surrounding areas are very well looked after. The bed is beautiful and rooms large. I found the staff helpful but not in your face. You can relax and enjoy the beach 20feet from the villa . I am glad that I came back as this hotel is being reborn. I am sure to return again as its great value.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$152
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing