Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$113
  • Breakfast included
PARKROYAL Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
Book now, pay at stay
US$105
US$98
PARKROYALhotels
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$168
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$49
Hotels.com
Hotel Continental Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$90
US$86
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Bich Duyen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$18
US$17
  • Breakfast included
Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$21
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$24/night.

The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$353
US$314
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 January 2016

This place is cheap and nasty. They put us in a small, windowless room which smelled of mould and did not have decent hot water. The breakfast was frankly disgusting. I always try to find the positive but I am not sure this place has any worth mentioning. Its one of the worst places I have stayed out of hundreds of places. Free wifi and a reasonable location may be the only redeeming features. In short, I don't recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Check out and find another hotel
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shaunanthony
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

The hotel tried to rip me off by treating the total price for a two day booking as the price per day. This was coupled by converting from the booking price, in USD, to a price in Dong which made the change less obvious. At the same time they tried to retain my passport until I checked out.

I know that obtaining passport details is the law in Vietnam but I have travelled extensively in the country and this is the first hotel to actually try to insist on keeping my physical passport - everywhere else I have been was content to take a copy. The reception person even told me that retaining the passport was to ensure payment of my bill, in the middle of trying to scam me!

Eventually they relented when I paid the bill in advance, and returned my passport. Insultingly every time I went past reception they (two different staff members did this) asked me if I still had my passport!

This type of behaviour is regrettably common in Vietnam, and they will have problems building a tourist industry as long as foreigners are seen as ready prey.

Did I mention the rooms are tired and old-style Asian looking, and the breakfast poor in choice and quality?

Avoid this place. There are many better options in HCMC.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Gary H
Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

We were staying in HCMC in other hotel but we went to this place for the spa. The place was super clean and the staff very polite and professional. We got a 70' body massage for 300,000VND and it was awesome, a mix of Swedish, deep tissue and hot stone.

Totally recommended.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2015

Such a grand old Lady of a Hotel and such a horrible staff and management, they just could not care weather you are there or not. I have never experienced where the entire staff goes out of their way to avoid or talk to you. There is a desk by the elevator that has a sign with MANAGER on it. The "manager" behind it did not even gaze up once from her I Phone when someone passed by. There were 3 receptionist when I arrived, without a word one gestured to me for the passport. The second one was squatting on the chair and doing her toenails or something...the bell boy just picks his nose the entire time or coughs on people....lovely place to avoid period.

Room Tip: in another Hotel
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Monika C
Reviewed 17 March 2015

I stayed in this hotel for two nights with my husband. What can I say, the door boy was standing at the entrance and watching videos on his phone rather than helping clients. Once inside, the reception area was O.k. with reception finding our booking quickly. In the room, broken lamp shade, dust around fitting and fixtures. windows had broken handles (on the 6th floor), could hear all the traffic noise. Don't stay HERE if your a vegetarian, but even for meat eaters, the food is really really bad; breakfast was awful including the bread and general freshness of the produce is poor. The waitresses were more interested in watching soaps on TV than serving you, at no point did they help/serve/assist - YOU (the customer) ARE A INCONVENIENCE. Unfriendly service. Definitely not worth the money,This is about a 1 star if not less.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, look for something else
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple