PARKROYAL Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$105
US$98
Hotels.com
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$117
  • Breakfast included
Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$26
US$108
US$92
  • Pool
Bich Duyen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$18
  • Breakfast included
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$213
US$120
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$79
Hotel Continental Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$81
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$59
US$49
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$314
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Stay at this hotel in Nov 2015 as part of a G Adventure tour. I was traveling with my sister and her partner and opted for a single room supplement. Firstly, I was checked into a room at the end of a dark corridor with no lock on my door on a different floor from my travel buddies. When I asked to changed rooms at reception, I was told that there was no other rooms available but later found out that night another person in our tour got a room change as half of her room was damp. Luckily my fantastic tour guide offered to swap rooms. The next morning, I was informed that a room will be available in the afternoon and I can swap rooms later than day. The hotel offered to transfer my luggage across but I decided to move my luggage to my sister and partner's room for safe keeping. When we got back from the organised tour activity, I received my key card to my new room from reception and the three of us went to check out my room. Upon entering the room, we discovered that the room was already occupied as luggages was placed around the room. Once again I went to reception and told them this, they promptly told me that the luggages in the rooms belonged to me. I told them they were mistaken as my luggage was still in my sister's room. Once again, I was without a room and had to wait until they were able to find another available room. It wasn't until later than night when a room was finally available for me to check in to. I have already to G Adventures of my experience with this hotel and hopefully they will change as I was not the only person in my group whom experience issues with this hotel. This is one hotel to be avoided at all cost.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Michelle O
Reviewed 23 April 2016

Its located on a good street, but the rooms are small and not clean.
The buffet is not to manything to choose
Receiptionists are good, but they dont know much about the city and good place to show me.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2016

I had to call down to get toiletries a second key.
The, the room had many things wrong on arrival.

The restaurant close'sat 8pm.?

The roon was all over the place I have to send down for things that should have been there
Dirty corridor carpet, no dinner after 8am not a great hotel.

Room Tip: Be prepared to ask
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Falmergirl
Reviewed 15 February 2016

It is called Golden Rose, but it is neither golden nor a rose.
The bread is very poor and the rest is slashy.

Towels are not clean. Rooms are very worn. Breakfast is awfull.
Service not availible. Find yourself another hotel -- for your own sake.
There is so many better hotels at the same price in town.
If your travel agency use this hotel together with a local partner, refuse to go there.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights. Firstly, I booked this hotel with a mystery deal so I didn't know which hotel it was until I had booked and payed...so when I found out the name I came onto trip advisor to read reviews. I was quite dissapointed after reading the reviews and I was expecting the hotel to be a bit of a dive.
The hotel is quite run down and really needs a bit of love. The lobby looked tired and old as did the hallways, the carpets were dirty. The rooms were clean and we had a window so it was nice and bright. My husband was unhappy with the air conditioner as he said it wasn't cold enough and found it difficult to sleep, I was fine though. The bathroom was clean but some of the fixings were broken. Also, there were around 6 electrical sockets in our room but only 1 worked (badly) which was very very annoying.
The breakfast was good in general, quite a lot of choice although not western style so I didn't really want to eat a lot (I just don't want to eat rice and noodles for breakfast). They had fruit and yoghurt but it was limited (just 2 different kinds of fruit).
The staff were very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple