See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2016

Its located on a good street, but the rooms are small and not clean.
The buffet is not to manything to choose
Receiptionists are good, but they dont know much about the city and good place to show me.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2016

I had to call down to get toiletries a second key.
The, the room had many things wrong on arrival.

The restaurant close'sat 8pm.?

The roon was all over the place I have to send down for things that should have been there
Dirty corridor carpet, no dinner after 8am not a great hotel.

Room Tip: Be prepared to ask
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Falmergirl
Reviewed 15 February 2016

It is called Golden Rose, but it is neither golden nor a rose.
The bread is very poor and the rest is slashy.

Towels are not clean. Rooms are very worn. Breakfast is awfull.
Service not availible. Find yourself another hotel -- for your own sake.
There is so many better hotels at the same price in town.
If your travel agency use this hotel together with a local partner, refuse to go there.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights. Firstly, I booked this hotel with a mystery deal so I didn't know which hotel it was until I had booked and payed...so when I found out the name I came onto trip advisor to read reviews. I was quite dissapointed after reading the reviews and I was expecting the hotel to be a bit of a dive.
The hotel is quite run down and really needs a bit of love. The lobby looked tired and old as did the hallways, the carpets were dirty. The rooms were clean and we had a window so it was nice and bright. My husband was unhappy with the air conditioner as he said it wasn't cold enough and found it difficult to sleep, I was fine though. The bathroom was clean but some of the fixings were broken. Also, there were around 6 electrical sockets in our room but only 1 worked (badly) which was very very annoying.
The breakfast was good in general, quite a lot of choice although not western style so I didn't really want to eat a lot (I just don't want to eat rice and noodles for breakfast). They had fruit and yoghurt but it was limited (just 2 different kinds of fruit).
The staff were very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2016

I will let my pictures speak for themselves.

One thing that did happen - someone was given a key to my room and at 2am they would have gotten in had I not had the latch on... it was a mistake that could have ended very badly for me as a single female traveler.

The halls stink of smoke and have peeling wallpaper and stains everywhere.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends