Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$123
US$117
  • Free Breakfast
PARKROYAL Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$146
US$98
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$206
US$92
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$59
US$43
Hotel Continental Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$96
US$84
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$129
US$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Bich Duyen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$18
US$16
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$21
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$24/night.

All reviewsserviced apartmentliving dining areamr vinhgrand suitedefinitely stay here againfront desk staffexcellent hotelbuffet breakfastgood sizerooms are cleancentral locationwalking distanceminhbilliardsbedroomfacilitiesgym
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The staff are very polite upon arriving the lobby.

The rooms are spacious and clean, everything was well equipped and tastefully furnished.

The facilities in the facade are good. With many equipments available in the gym.

The front counter staff were very friendly and facilitate our requests thoughtfully.

We travelled to Nha Trang and returned to Sherwood Suites after 4 days and all the lobby staff recognised us giving returned guests a homely feel. Thank you for that!

Overall a highly recommended stay in HCMC!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Janet_Fitzner, General Manager at Sherwood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you most kindly for taking the time to share the experience of your recent stay at Sherwood Suites.
We are extremely happy to see that you enjoyed our various facilities and proud that you told us that you felt like home once coming back our property after your trip. It leaves us with the good feeling that our training as well as the natural and friendly attitude of all our staff achieves the goal- to make it a memorable stay for everyone.
Hopefully we will once again have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our property in the near future.

Regards

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We recently stayed at the Sherwood suites in a 2 bedroom apartment (5 people). The staff were exceptional, helpful and friendly. The apartment was very clean and spacious. The services and food were also very good. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank lisaokc
Janet_Fitzner, General Manager at Sherwood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Sherwood Suites as your place to stay while in Ho Chi Minh City and for posting your positive review. We are very delighted to hear that you enjoyed the hotel facilities, services available and the friendliness of our employees.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your stay with us and truly want to make your experience as pleasant as possible and we hope you will continue to choose Sherwood Suites for your future travel needs in Vietnam.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Fantastic serviced apartment. Lovely and new. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The spaghetti bolognaise was superb! Pool area was great but, the water was very warm for a heated pool.
I would definitely recommend this apartment for your stay in Saigon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gencam

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent stay and your positive review. It’s wonderful to know that you enjoyed our facilities and services.
We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Janet Fitzner

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

When in HCMC, I typically stay at Nikko Saigon Hotel.

As Nikko was full, I was told to try Sherwood Suites.

I did and was very impressed with the level of service and friendly staff.

Would have been great if they had an Executive Lounge.... Hopefully, on my next visit :)

In any case, there are lots of restaurants & cafes nearby. The staff at the front desk are ever willing to give you recommendations & directions.

I’ll be back !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Janet_Fitzner, General Manager at Sherwood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Guest,
We hope to welcome you back in the future!
Janet Fitzner

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I really love this hotel since I read a lot of compliments on some of website. Therefore, I booked it for me and my sister-in law stay during my vacation trip.
First stay: from 4/19-4/25. Everything seems ok on first day. Second day, we got the phone call from receptionist and was told that he has to charge us 1,200,000 VND for 2 bath towels since it was stained by red wine and the house keeping team couldn’t take it off. We know that we don’t drink red wine in the room. It might be because of the color of my dyed hair come off after I wash my hair. Couple minutes later, they called us back and said they would discount to 1,000,000 Vnd since we said why it is too expensive 1,200,000 VND for 2 bath towels. We finally said: “we will pay for it but please bring the towel to us, we will reuse them since my hair will continue to come off with the color.” They said ok and about 15 minutes later they called us again and said: “ the house keeping team have taken care of the towels and the stain has come off already. Sorry for any inconvenience”. They later brought us some fruits with apologies card. Everything was ok, and we checked out on 4/25 to go to Nha Trang. We left some luggages bag with them since we will be back. I wouldn’t write this comment if I don’t come back for my second stay.
Second stay: from 4/28-5/1. My flight got delayed and I was back to the hotel at 9pm. We were really tired. We thought everything already prepared for us since I saw my credit card has been charged on 4/27 for this stay. The first sentence that the receptionist told us was: “ from our last stay, they checked the room and found out it was missing 1 small knife, so they have to charge us for that missing”. Honestly, I were curious how much would they charge us for the knife since the towels arE 1,200,000 VND, then come down to 1,000,000 vnd. We didn’t take any knife with us since we went straight to the airport. I asked them if they want to check my bag then they said No. I don’t know if they checked with their staff before blaming us or not. Then another guy came and gave us a picture of a knife then ask us if we saw that knife in the room. We can’t remember how many knife they have or how would we keep track of what they have in the room. They supposed to let us know before we check out or give us a check list instead just blame on their customer anything before they check on their staffs. Like the first time, they called and blamed us first before they check to see if the stain would come off or not. After check-in, we came to the room and the air conditioner wasn’t turned on. We check in late and I thought the room should be well-prepared. Next day, we go out from 12pm to 9pm and when we come back, expected to get a refresh air in the room but the air conditioning was turned off again.
Anyway, it comes to very professional but the way the staffs talk to the guest, it really makes we feel uncomfortable. We wanna enjoy our vacation. We don’t want to come to stay in the hotel and afraid of using or breaking any in-room equipment without aware of the prices and policy.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Nhien L

Dear Guest
Thank you sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us, and the complement about the room and facilities.

We apologise however for the inconvenience caused due to the incident you experienced with the staining of the towels. On this occasion, our housekeeping staff were perhaps too quick to react regarding the damage to the towels. As a note of explanation, for any items that are damaged in the room by a guest, it is our policy to first ascertain if we can repair the items, in which case there is no cost to the guest. As we were able to properly remove the staining, you were not charged for the towels, and we did present you with a fresh fruit platter and note of apology for the inconvenience. For items that can not be repaired, we only charge directly our replacement cost of the item.

Our suites are equipped with high end products. For example, the linen and towels are from Frette (Italy), a known and expensive luxury brand, our kitchens are equipped with professional grade equipment, and furnishings come from the luxury brand BnB Italia, which all contribute the luxury and comfort of our suites.

Accordingly, as would be the same in all hotels, we take a pre check-in inventory, and a post check-out inventory to check for items that may be damaged or missing, as I am sure you can understand. The staff are responsible for these items, and at the end of their shift, they are personally screened, and the system works effectively. We have full confidence in our staff, and they are well trained.

On this occasion, it appears that the check uncovered a knife was missing after your stay. We apologise if our communication to you was not clear, or diplomatic, and accordingly have reviewed this case to ensure that for the future, we will minimise the possibility of miscommunication. It is our mission to provide 100% guest satisfaction in a very friendly atmosphere.

Regarding entering your room after check-in to find that the air conditioning was not activated. This is a standard procedure to reduce environmental impact. When the key card is removed, the air-con is switched off. We do this because it takes only approximately 5 minutes for the room to be cooled once the aircon is switched on.

We apologise for any unintended uncomfortable feelings caused, and have taken steps to ensure this will not occur again. It would be our pleasure to welcome you again in the future .

Regards