“Traditional delicious Pho!”
Review of Pho 1954

Pho 1954
Ranked #932 of 4 048 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Price range: US$0 - US$4
Description: Authentic Northern Pho since 1954. We focus on Beef Pho which is popular in Vietnam. Every bowl has been served with beef broth (cooked in 14 hours) and various kind of beef cut such as round-steak, brisket, marble brisket, flank, shank... Otherwise, the Indochine decoration with Northern instrumental music is a perfect combination for anybody want to feel the Northern vibe in the central of Saigon.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We tried their beef noodle soup on our last night in Vietnam. Therefore we had a lot pf places to compare Pho 1954 to. We really enjoyed our meals there. Would recommend the place to everyone who's looking for the real thing. Nothing special or trendy. Just traditional delicious Pho!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We found this restaurant from tripadvisor
and we were not disappointed. Soup was flavourful not too herby like the first one we tried. The fried bread stick was a great combination which I thought would be a disaster. Lastly the stir fried noodles! It’s very unexpected. It’s smoky and noodles were cooked perfectly. I highly recommend this restaurant. It’s near Ben Thanh market.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It’s our second day in Saigon and we refuse to let the day go by without having our second pho. We’re glad we went here because this was better than what we had yesterday. In all our trips our goal is to experience authentic local dish. This resto is def a must try!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

At the end of our 5-week trip of Vietnam, sampling Pho from Hanoi to Saigon, this place has the best Pho, fresh, vibrant with excellent cuts of meat. Nothing too fatty with varying cuts for each bowl. Staff are friendly, we were there with our 5 & 1-yewr old and they were happy to.interact with them and provide a highchair for our youngest.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Sorry about the title, I had to do it! Stopped by this place for a quick solo dinner and I ordered the pho with rare and well-done steak, brisket, tendon, and beef ball. The broth was delicious and the noodles were cooked just right. The meat was good but a little bit overcooked to my liking but perhaps I should have been more specific that I preferred my meat to be on the more rare side. Service was excellent and the food came out relatively fast, considering that they prepared it when ordered. I definitely would recommend this spot if you are looking to try some pho in a restaurant-style sitting and might be hesitant to sit down at one of the street vendors.