Open today: 09:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Unexpected pleasure

Walking tour and ended up here . Fantastic find....3 couples and lots of resistance from the men to... read more

Reviewed yesterday
elsbethe2019
Milton, Canada
via mobile
Family foot massage

While waiting for the market to open we decided to have a foot massage at Vera Nails. What an... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$109,00
from US$75,00
from US$57,00
More Info
All reviews eyelash extensions gel manicure foot massage hotel prices pedi salon eyelashes hairs waxing hcmc
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Clean salon, great foot massage. Compared to other salons a bit pricy. Besides this, they ask for an extra tip on top of your bill based on a rating you can give (good is 1$ extra, very good 2$ and excellent 5$). To be honest and with a job in marketing, I think this is the wrong way to do this. You should at least give an option of "normal/average" with 0$. For the fixed price an extra tip was in my opinion not needed. When we politely asked if it's an obligation, we received a very grumpy face.. For that 5$ I can look for another extra massage..

Date of experience: May 2018
Pham T, Manager at Vera Nails & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We appreciated your notice of our clean salon. Our staff is instructed not to ask for tips and customers are not obligated to give tips either. If they think they receive an excellent service they can do it on their own free will. We wish you safe travel.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Beautifully done nails & pedicure but I was given more $ value than I asked for and of course charged !
I paid because I respect a quality product .
But when you choose a colour in the purples and end up with a candy pink a little more English speaking staff might have saved that !
All in all great experience but very pricy for Vietnam !

Date of experience: May 2018

We apologize for the mix up on the color. it is our fault not to inform you for some color might not look the same when applied. We hope you good health.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

This place is clean and the massages are very good quality. The foot massages are heaven. The ladies are very friendly and give you some good advice for local dining. Will be back.

Date of experience: April 2018
Pham T, Manager at Vera Nails & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Hello Véronique R,
Thank you for your visit. Hope you enjoy the various delicious food here in HCMC. We wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a basic nail polish on my toes before flying out.
The staff were lovely, so I got my fingers painted too.
Salon was clean, air conditioned, massage chairs included in service
Would recommend Vera Nails to anyone.

Date of experience: March 2018
Pham T, Người quản lý at Vera Nails & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hello Annie,
Thank you for coming to our salon before leaving Ho Chi Minh City. We appreciate your kind words and happy that we left a good impression. By leaving your remarks on TripAdvisor, the world knows where you have traveled to and we are glad to be part of that.
We wish you safe travels and great health to you and your family.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I felt the prices were a little too high. I got eyelash extensions which turned out pretty good (I have had better). On the plus side the employees were extremely nice and I felt very relaxed while getting my eyelashes done.

Date of experience: January 2018

Hello Madison,

Thank you for coming to our salon. I am disappointed that we did not exceed you expectation. We wish you and your family all the best.