“Best Salon & Spa in Ho Chi Minh City! Hands Down!”
Review of Vera Nails & Spa

Vera Nails & Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: New salon offers various types of beauty services. We offer facials, eyelash extension, hair washing/shampoo, earwax removal, shaving, foot and body massages, manicure and pedicure, artificial nails with a large selection of brand name regular or gel polishes. Your safety is our top priority so we clean and sterilize our equipment after every customer so you can have a peace of mind.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was looking for a place to get pampered. As I was walking down Pasteur street, Vera Nails & Spa immediately caught my eye! You can tell even from the outside that this place was so clean and inviting. When I entered, I was immediately greeted by staff. They were beyond helpful and accommodating. I literally decided to get the whole works! (It was much needed) I decided to get a gel mani, pedi, facial, eyelash extensions AND full body massage. It's a "one stop shop" here! They use top of line products all throughout. Everything was very clean and relaxing. I really liked that they had lockers for me to place my belongings in when I got my massage and eyelash extensions. (Which I am obsessed with btw) I am beyond happy with the services I got here. I highly recommend this place to everyone and will definitely be coming back in the future.

Tran P, Manager at Vera Nails & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Evon H,
Thank you for giving us a chance to serve you. We are happy that you are happy with the quality of services and staff that worked on you. Wish you have the best experience for the remaining of your trip and safe trip back home. Hope we cross paths again.

Good health to you!

in 8 reviews
"massage"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Clean salon, great foot massage. Compared to other salons a bit pricy. Besides this, they ask for an extra tip on top of your bill based on a rating you can give (good is 1$ extra, very good 2$ and excellent 5$). To be honest and with a job in marketing, I think this is the wrong way to do this. You should at least give an option of "normal/average" with 0$. For the fixed price an extra tip was in my opinion not needed. When we politely asked if it's an obligation, we received a very grumpy face.. For that 5$ I can look for another extra massage..

Pham T, Manager at Vera Nails & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We appreciated your notice of our clean salon. Our staff is instructed not to ask for tips and customers are not obligated to give tips either. If they think they receive an excellent service they can do it on their own free will. We wish you safe travel.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Beautifully done nails & pedicure but I was given more $ value than I asked for and of course charged !
I paid because I respect a quality product .
But when you choose a colour in the purples and end up with a candy pink a little more English speaking staff might have saved that !
All in all great experience but very pricy for Vietnam !

We apologize for the mix up on the color. it is our fault not to inform you for some color might not look the same when applied. We hope you good health.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

This place is clean and the massages are very good quality. The foot massages are heaven. The ladies are very friendly and give you some good advice for local dining. Will be back.

Pham T, Manager at Vera Nails & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Hello Véronique R,
Thank you for your visit. Hope you enjoy the various delicious food here in HCMC. We wish you safe travels.