“Clean, newish, nice breakfast”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Tranquility, comfort, peaceful atmosphere
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

davsun55
Canberra
“Clean, newish, nice breakfast”
Reviewed 25 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Positive: Set breakfast was not extensive, but great to start the day - Asian, eggs multiple ways, great coffee; Great staff; Great location to stay (bit of a western influence) with a useful convenience store right next door.

Neutral: Room makeup mostly late in the day; Small pool with just one chair next to it but the kids loved it; Quite firm bed (Asian style).

Negative: Lots of nice water features but that meant a few mozzies around (although they do spray regularly); try not to be in a north side room or you'll be woken before dawn by a rooster that doesn't stop.

Awesome: I had my wallet stolen (from the low front pocket on my shorts) at the Bien Tranh markets and after reporting it to the police, they rang Glenwood who sent in a staff member (30 min drive) to help me out with translating my report. I didn't have to ask or pay for the help. (BTW that's why they ask to hold your passports when you check-in. Very wise!)

Date of stay: April 2017
snodwink
asia
“Very nearly perfect stay”
Reviewed 23 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

What a great stay we had at the Glenwood city resort! We loved the location, we could walk into the village to the many places to eat and the air was clean..being just a short taxi ride out of the city.Our room was beautiful,comfy beds and pristine.the staff were very pleasent and the breakfast was delightful.The only negative point I have to make is it is not an actual resort! The pool is small and there was only one sun lounger!!!so we could not relax by the pool, but... We paid to use the lovely pool facilities at the near by Thao Dien Village spa resort. We plan to stay at the Glenwood on our next trip to HCMC ( hope they have a few more sun loungers by then)

Date of stay: March 2017
28 Mar 2017
Dear Guest,
Appreciated your great attitude!
Lounges will be loaded as your request.
Warmly welcome you and partners soon!
Barbara S
Rome, Italy
“Perfect place to relax out of HCMC Traffic”
Reviewed 26 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Glenwood City Resort is a perfect location not to far from the city and from the international airport of HCMC! It is a perfect spot for whom would like to relax out of Saigon crowd! Located in a nice neighbour, popular among expats, it is nice to scroll around and enjoy the small cheese bars and restaurants around! A hidden place with European standards to recommend for both leisure and business clients! Nice breakfast facing the street with a good coffee to start the day!

Date of stay: December 2016
29 Dec 2016
Dear Guest,
All the Best wishes to you and your beloved on this Festive season!
2017 will come with challenge and fruity success!
N2069OAja...
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Very good”
Reviewed 22 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Stayed here for almost a month exactly whilst working in Thao Dien and will definitely stay again.

Rooms are very clean and tidy, the staff very friendly and accommodating. Indeed on the day I arrived they allowed me to check in early (8 AM) due to the time my flight arrived which was greatly appreciated, at no extra charge.

A couple of points things I could perhaps mention as constructive criticism, firstly the laundry took 2 days rather than the 1 day as promised. Also, the food in the restaurant could be bit better, they have a western menu as an option which was good.

I was also unlucky enough to misplace my room key at one point during my stay and had to pay $10 to get a replacement, not really sure it was necessary to charge me for that.

That said, I'd recommend this hotel to any business travellers, couples or families looking for a base in the area.

Date of stay: November 2016
25 Dec 2016
Merry Christmas James!
Your good attitude toward our error in some part of handling give us a most precious gift.
We hope to welcome you soonest!
Prosperous new year 2017!
walterunt...
Schaffhausen, Switzerland
“A resort, where you experience the warm and caring Vietnamese hospitality”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The resort is in a quiet, well developed district of Saigon, with plenty of local shops, boutiques and restaurants. I had a spacious, well and beautifully equipped room. I can also recommend their restaurant with a wide choice of delicious Vietnamese dishes. I met very friendly and caring staff. . An excellent choice of accommodation.

Date of stay: October 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The room and the friendliness of staff, also the food
Liked least: no dislikes
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
27 Oct 2016
Thank you for your stay with us! To explore Saigonese 's living style and to be arround by foreigners!
Bring this warm welcome to Switzerland always!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.