All reviews war remnants museum mr hai free mineral water general manager independence palace rooms were clean and tidy steam room this hotel is highly recommended basic facilities hotel manager beef noodles average room vietnam coffee very nice hotel transfer from the airport excellent buffet breakfast every guest
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Aristo Saigon Hotel, located in the heart of HCMC, is close to food, shopping, night markets, parks and plenty of good sightseeing. Upon arrival, we were met at the taxi, luggage being swept away most courteously by bell hops, we were escorted up the stairs and directed to sit on the couch in front of the registration desk. We were asked for our passports and while we waited on check in , we were served sugared ginger and lemon grass tea. Not being disturbed until our paperwork was done, the ladies working at the desk were fun, insightful, very pleasant and most efficient. Check in - A+

Our room, the executive, was great. Clean in every corner, a bed straight from heaven, with full room amenities, right down to silk robes. The hotel was very quiet, and given we were on the 3rd floor of a very busy city, this was to be commended. Anything you could have needed, you could find in the room; what you could not find could easily be remedied with a phone call to the front desk. Room - A+

Gym, pool and onsite restaurant would lend to a most relaxing stay. Breakfast, included with our room, was great. The buffet is supplemented by Chef's - ready, willing and able to create the breakfast you most want. Onsite Amenities - A+

The aura of this hotel and staff make you feel like you are in the most expensive and elaborate hotel to be found. For my money, and yours, rest assured there will be no negative surprises. Highly recommended!!!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AristoSaigonHotel, General Manager at Aristo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Terry B,

Good morning from Aristo Saigon!

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit at Aristo Saigon Hotel. It was wonderful reading your review and knowing that you enjoyed your stay in many aspects. I appreciate your compliment for our entire team. I will certainly share your feedback with everyone as knowing that you had such a wonderful stay makes us feel our job is fulfilled.

Once again, thank you for choosing Aristo Saigon and recommending to your friends and other fellow travellers. The hotel team and I hope to have a chance to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

This was a top caliber stay in Saigon. Friendly and professional staff, immaculate room, and the breakfast buffet was actually really amazing! They also very kindly held my bags the day before check in and a few hours after checkout.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
AristoSaigonHotel, General Manager at Aristo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Ekppt,

Good morning from Aristo Saigon!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with great breakfast and room products. Our colleagues will be honored by your compliments about the fantastic customer service you received and we are pleased to know that we could make your stay with us even more enjoyable.

The entire team of Aristo Saigon is looking forward to welcoming you back to the warmth and hospitality of our hotel.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 10 nights and were made. welcome by the staff and very attentive manager, especially our son who was made a real fuss of.

The hotel is well located within walking distance of most attractions and a supermarket.

The facilities are tidy and work well, especially the very quiet aircon.

We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Thehydes2016,

Greetings from Aristo Saigon!

It’s very kind of you to take time leaving us your nice words after your long stay with us!

We are delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed every moment of your stay from the arrival till departure, and that you had such a perfect experience with our facilities, room products, great location, and specially the engaged hospitality you experienced.

We look forward to welcoming you back along with your beloved family to Aristo Saigon in the foreseeable future.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I stayed here for one night in a basic room in March 2018, I’ve stayed here 2 times before. I must admit like the place and the staff very much but will make sure I write a fair review.

This hotel was upgraded approx. 2 years ago and as such the rooms have a good quality fresh feel. The location is a little far away from the centre of HCM but quite close to the War Museum, but a fair walk in the hot weather to other attractions.
Check in was very easy and pleasant, I had a smallish but very comfortable room at the side of the property, no view but I was interested in quality of sleep more than a view.

The room was very clean with a comfortable bed, nice bathroom with hot water at all times of the day. A large screen TV that I never used but I think it has many different language channels.

There is a Spa where you can use the steam bath or sauna for free alone with a tiny but refreshing swimming pool.

I very much enjoyed the breakfast set on the 9th floor, a good selection of foods and wonderful strong hot coffee to start your day. The breakfast staff were very efficient but also friendly and chatty which I very much enjoyed.

I was even given a cold drink when waiting for my taxi to the airport, great service.

I would have given a full 5 stars if the location was better.

I would 100% recommend this hotel for its comfort and great friendly service.

Room tip: think all rooms would offer a comfortable stay
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
AristoSaigonHotel, General Manager at Aristo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Keithw532,

Warm greetings from your family of Aristo Saigon!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such dedicated review with regards to your fabulous stay with us.

Your recommendation to other fellow travellers mean everything to us indeed. Our accommodations are designed to provide guests with everything that they need to perfectly enjoy their experience in this iconic city of Saigon, and we are thrilled that you enjoyed the stunning of Aristo Saigon that was waiting just for you. It would be a pleasure to host you again, and we invite you to settle in with us anytime.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We booked this place in the main as it had a good location. I didn’t have any expectations in terms of service with it being a fairly large hotel in a big city. The staff were unfailing polite and helpful and the rooms were large and comfortable too.
Bonus points for having electrical outlets that accept any sort of plug. Saves you having to dig out your adaptor!

We asked for a late check out on departure, as we had an evening flight and the manageress was extremely accommodating.

The hotel is perfectly situated for the war remnants museum and the reunification palace, and also a short walk to the excellent Propaganda restaurant.
I’d not hesitate to stay here again or recommend it to friends.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AristoSaigonHotel, General Manager at Aristo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Al M,

Greetings from Aristo Saigon!

We hope you had a wonderful time in Viet Nam and thank you for choosing Aristo Saigon as part of your special occasion.

I and the hotel team appreciate your awesome review and highlights on our key location, facilities and amenities but most of all the engaged hospitality provided by our team. Ms Lan, the Manageress placed great pride in doing her daily job and thanks to you she will be rewarded and recognised by the Hotel Management for her great customer service.

We hope to see you back to discover more of Saigon on your next adventure.