Ways to Experience Your Indochina Travel - Day Tours
from US$70,77
from US$119,00
from US$45,00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

This is my best experience i ever had. Ho Chi Minh city so beautiful, the tall buildings are amazing, all the name of every streets is incredible. I am so happy to came here , HCM city is the place you had to come !!!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

Hello,this is my first experience at Ho Chi Minh city and it very interesting . I came here and feel this city is very great , fresh air everywhere plants trees people here is hospitable that is amazing. This is really an enjoyable trip. You should came to Ho Chi Minh city

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

I had a hard time, so i decided to choose Ho Chi Minh city as the place to relieve my stress. When i put my foot down here then whoa, the air so comfortable, every street i passed evokes the name of a hero, history is magnificent , the scenery is wonderful ! So if you still wondering dont know where to go, then Ho Chi Minh city is a great choice !!!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 27 March 2021

Hcm city is a must visit city. Because of the beuty of the friendly landscape of people here, especially this is the city named after a leader of Vietnam. Here we will experience many interesting thing such as night markets, night cafe,, sidewalk bars. People are very friendly and hospitable, giving us a very familiar feeling. Highly recommend for this

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

I decided to choose HCM city in Vietnam as a tourist destination to celebrate my wife and wife’s 2nd wedding anniversary. While the whole world is trying to prevent an epidemic, here everything goes like nothing has ever happenend. When i came here, i really found HCM city very beautiful with a lot of beautiful scenery. The people here also very friendly and enthusiastic. Coming here, we have many outstanding places to visit such as Ben Thanh market l, Opera House, especially roadside cafe, sales cars with human identity here. Highly recommend for this trip.

Date of experience: September 2020