“The best egg coffee ”
Review of Cafe Dinh

Cafe Dinh
Ranked #12 of 428 Coffee & Tea in Hanoi
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

We went to this place with family and friends, a super tiny place in a smoking environment. Egg coffee was amazing we also had the ice coffee both was incredibly delicious. Not the cleanest looking place but coffees good, can't hang out here for long either.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed 18 September 2015

It's very small, always crowded and also not easy to find the address but I like its old music, the table at balcony where I can see the Hoan Kiem Lake.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Since I left Hanoi I have tried egg coffee at two cafes in Hue and one in Nha Trang. None of these come close to the flavour and thickness of the cream on top as this coffee is made at Dinh Cafe. Can't wait till my return next year.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 6 September 2015

We arrived to Hanoi an evening and decided to go for a walk around the lake. Some students approached us, for a school questionnaire. We found out a lot about each other's cultures. We wanted to try egg coffee and asked them for recommendations, they took us to Dinh and it was perfect.

We tried egg coffee in other places in Vietnam but it was not quite the same. Definitely a must for the egg coffee and the view and the value is unbeatable.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

The egg coffee is worth trying but way toooo sweet I think. A great experience drinking coffee with the local atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2015