“Amazing Cool Cat ”

Ranked #93 of 2 901 Restaurants in Hanoi
Price range: US$11 - US$108
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: 1920s inspired Cool Cats Jazz Club is the leading Jazz venue that Hanoians and hotel guests should not miss. Besides enjoying exclusive performances delivered by renowned artists, guests can lose themselves in our fresh seafood, French pâtés and generous sharing boards perfectly matched with classic cocktails and other beverage offers.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I am a resident get at JW Marriott Hanoi. I happened to avail the services of Cool Cat - Jazz Club at JWM. It's brilliant atmosphere and the Jazz band was very pleasing. Wonderful staff there namely Duong, Thao, Trang, and Nga, there service, customer relationship was excellent. Beautiful girls at service do there job very effectively. I spent couple of hours at Cool Cat , and I felt very comfortable and relaxing after a tired hard days of work. Duong I met at Cool Cat was very friendly and courteous. Nguyen Thu Thao the best mixologist I met did a splendid job in fixing my drinks and I was really pleased with the taste of those. drinks she served. Nga who was doing an overall duty was really performing to the entire satisfaction of the customer. Trang the beautiful girl at services did a splendid job to satisfy customers. Duong was very Educative and enlightened me about JWM , Cool Cat and about Hanoi. Thao the mixologist was so nice and had vivid experience to share with me.

Lauro H, Director of Food & Beverage at Cool Cats Jazz Club, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Indrajit P,

Thank you for your great feedback. I am thrilled to read such wonderful comments about the atmosphere, drinks and service. Duong, Thao, Trang and Nga have been working hard to make Cool Cats what it is today and they keep looking for opportunities to improve. Your feedback is the best way to improve and is also a great motivatipn for the staff and I will make sure to share this with them.

Thank you once more for sharing you comments and we are looking forward welcoming you back whenever you and your friends like to have a good time!

Lauro Hildebrandt
Director Food & Beverage.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite club where i usually visit when have time. Good music, good food, and drinks are awesome. Most of all, service is very amazing and all of staff is very friendly, they often talking with me, help me to relax after working thanks duong, thao for best service

Dear Huyen My D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience one more time at Cool Cats Jazz Club with the Trip Advisor community!

I am very happy to read that Cool Cats has been your favorite jazz club and the team especially Duong, Thao provided you their best service. I will make sure that they will be recognized for their hospitality.

Thank you once more and we are looking forward welcoming you back at Cool Cats Jazz Club!

Warm regards,
Lauro Hildebrandt
Director of Food & Beverage.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

We were a bigger group and had booked half of the club. When we came in, everything was arranged with bottles on the tables and fruits/snacks. The waitres was at all time around us to help. Good live music as well.

Lauro H, Director of Food and Beverage at Cool Cats Jazz Club, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Daniel H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Cool cats Jazz Club.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed live music and service, the team and the band always focus on improve and delivery best experience.
Thank you once more and I hope to welcome you back anytime soon for some more swinging Jazz and drinks!

Director Food and Beverage

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I will come back to stay in the hotel just because of this bar. I love the drink and the bartender here, talking to them kind of relax. I will come back. 5*

Lauro H, Director of Food & Beverage. at Cool Cats Jazz Club, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Ukayishere,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Cool Cats Jazz Club with the Trip Advisor community!

I am very happy to read that our bartender was able to give you such an enjoyable experience during your visit and Cool Cats has become the main reason to come back of you.

Your positive comments are the best drive for the team and I will make sure to share this with them.

Warm regards,

Lauro Hildebrandt
Director of Food & Beverage.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic place to enjoy live music, drinks and even food! The band plays very well and the bar serves fabulous cocktails. Plus, I've rarely met such a super friendly, lovely staff! We've celebrated my wife's birthday and had a table booked by our hotel. We were treated like super VIP, had a birthday cake served, along with a happy birthday from the band and just had a fantastic time there!

Lauro H, Director of Food & Beverage at Cool Cats Jazz Club, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Valueformoney71,

It is great to read that you enjoyed the whole Jazz experience with friendly service, good music and special cocktails.

The team consists of bar, service and music professionals who are passionate in what they are doing. I will make sure that Cool Cats team will be recognized for their great performance.

Lauro Hildebrandt
Director Food & Beverage.