Reviews (2 351)
2 351 results
2 095
2 095
All reviews the executive lounge crystal jade convention center indoor pool free shuttle business trip old quarter beautiful hotel upgraded to a suite lake view top floor taxi ride the hotel offers the entire staff special thanks breakfast buffet is pho
194 - 199 of 2 351 reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Dear Mr. Van Der Wielen,

I know that we haven’t met, but I like to take this opportunity to share with you my thoughts about JW Marriott Hanoi. As a very satisfied Platinum member of Marriott Rewards, I am writing to you to express my sincere appreciation to you and your entire staff at the JW Marriott Hanoi.

I have found the overall hotel service is marvelous and the entire staff has always been most pleasant, willing to help and advise whenever I need which made my stay more enjoyable. The Executive Lounge staff is very professional, efficient, and dedicate. They have shown high-level of hospitality and provided help and support to guests with great care. The JW Café is outstanding with the variety of dish selections and the most friendly and professional restaurant staff with great knowledge of every dish preparation. And last but not least, Ms. Casey has such a unique talent on communication skill and professional service with sincere care in every element. Casey is truly a valuable asset of your team.

As always, my stays at the JW Marriott Hanoi have always given me the most comfort, joy and most importantly, the feeling of “Home Away From Home”.

Again, I would like to thank you and your staff for my great stay at the JW Marriott Hanoi and will certainly recommend your hotel to anyone wishing to be advised on accommodation in Hanoi.

Richard Nguyen,
-----------------------------------

Room Tip: Room with Lake view is a plus
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Richard N
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We used the Marriott twice during our travels around Vietnam for spring break & we were so happy with everything! The staff (high five to Michael in Fitness), the food, the cleanliness...everything was amazing! Highly recommend for business, leisure and for families!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Jennifer F
JWMarriottHotelHanoi, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Jennifer F,

I am very glad you enjoyed your stay at JW Marriott Hanoi and thank you so much for your compliments for our hotel cleanliness, the food and the services especially the service from Michael in our Fitness Center.

Looking forward to your next visit to Hanoi soon

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We stay in a lot of Marriott hotels and this one exceeded what we have come to expect in a Marriott. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. Special mention to Viet the bellman who gave us a very sweet farewell on the day of our departure. Our room, if you can call it that, was bigger than our apartment back home! Love love love the Aromatherapy Associates toiletries. And the food, we ate a lot in the executive lounge and the food and variety available was excellent. Thank-you JW Marriott Hanoi, two thumbs up!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MoniqueBush
JWMarriottHotelHanoi, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear MoniqueBush,

We thank you so much for having chosen JW Marriott Hanoi for your visit to our Hanoi city

I am very glad you enjoyed your stay so much and that the facilities and services met your expectations. I have shared your great compliments to Viet in person and we appreciate your recognition for his service.

Thank you for sharing and look forward to welcoming you back soon to Hanoi

With kind regards,

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This is a world class hotel. Staff are very helpful and friendly, genuinely come across as caring.
Room is modern, spacious and comfortable.
Jazz bar was something quite different in a positive way, it was cozy and welcoming.
A very good stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank davidtwiggs
JWMarriottHotelHanoi, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear davidtwiggs,

It is very pleasing reading your great review of your recent stay at JW Marriott Hanoi

We thank you very much for sharing and look forward to your next visit soon

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Opulent. This word aptly describes this hotel. From the ground and main lobbies to the guest suites (to call them guestrooms do not do justice), this hotel oozes with elegance and luxury.

My suite had 2 50-inch TVs (one in the living room and another in the bedroom) and 1 smaller TV fronting the luxurious bathtub. Thr bathroom has 3 different kinds of showers and the toilet has an automatic heated bidet and flush. There is a drip coffee maker and a well-stocked minibar.

The buffet at the JW Cafe has a dizzying variety of food. I was particularly pleased with the different kinds of fruit like guavas, rambutan, dragon fruit and something I havent eaten in a long time - chicos (I think they call it nispero in Latin America.

The staff was also very responsive, taking the extra mile like when the concierge helped me fix a damaged suitcase; a coffee shop assistant giving me tips where to find the best shopping.

Kudos JW Marriott Hanoi!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank JohnQ443
JWMarriottHotelHanoi, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear John Q,

It is so pleasing reading your shares of the recent stay at JW Marriott Hanoi

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us so much, from your fully-equipped luxury suite to the buffet at the JW Café, from the hotel facilities to the services from our entire team, all were up to you expectations. Thank you so much for your compliments

Look forward to your next stay soon