Reviews (1 036)
1 036 results
All reviewsquiet streethalong bayold quartermadame hientop floorinterconnecting roomsbreakfast roombanana pancakeshoan kiem lakephotrain stationsmall hotelside streetairport pickupbreakfast is servedrooms are largebaguette
59 - 64 of 1 036 reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

For a no frills room with exceptional service, value and location, I was very happy with my stay. Breakfast is included, as well as laundry service, transportation and suggestions of what to do in Hanoi.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We had no Vietnam travel experience prior to this visit. The staff invested a lot of time to give us some helpful advices and assisted in booking a trip to Halong Bay and the further planning.

It‘s very recommendable.

Its located very centeral, but the room does feel pretty quiet

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We recently spent 3 nights at the Golden Legend hotel, which is in the old quarter of Hanoi. The staff were soo friendly and could not be more helpful. Our room was large and very clean. Breakfast was good and the hotel arranged airport pickup and a trip to halong bay. If you want to see real Hanoi this is where to stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John P
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Upon arriving, an introduction about Hanoi was given to us, great for first-time visitors! Moreover, hotel provided us with a map to navigate the surrounding for good food and nearby attractions. It is conveniently located in old quarters therefore no worries to get souvenir or food. The staff speaks good English and help us greatly during our stay. They were especially attentive when I was sick during my last day of stay by advising my family members on where to get medication and offering a cup of ginger tea to ease my stomach :)

The rooms are organised and clean, and there's interconnecting rooms (great for families!) I will definitely stay there again when I am back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Really professional staff. Good food. Clean room. I can recommend this hotel for short or long staying in Hanoi. Everything was absolutely good. We have even chosen a one day trip which was nice.

Ewa & Zbyszek POLAND