Little Hanoi Deluxe Hotel
US$59
US$152
US$130
Trip.com
Splendid Star Grand Hotel(Hanoi)
US$50
Trip.com
Melia Hanoi(Hanoi)
US$247
TripAdvisor
All reviewsold quarterhalong bayparting giftvietnamese coffeeside streethelped us planquiet alleylittle toucheshotel serviceamazing staffsmall hotelexceptional servicewalking distancebreakfast was excellentwelcome drinkbirthday cakelocation is great
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great Hotel and I can see why it's rated so highly on TripAdvisor (which is the reason why I booked). Its located perfectly in the old quarter and the staff at reception were very attentive and helped me book my halong Bay cruise (which turned out to be the highlight of my 3 month holiday). A big special thanks to Amy and Megan who were both so friendly and wonderful in making our stay memorable. They both went above and beyond their normal duties to ensure we were looked after. Thank you so much.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nothing is too much trouble for the staff at this hotel. They go out of their way to make sure everything is enjoyable for your stay and are so thoughtful. The rooms are comfortable and clean and it is a great location in the old quarter. Breakfast is vast with plenty of choice.

Would highly recommend a stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best thing about this hotel is the amazing customer service from all of the staff. They did everything to ensure our stay was the best and were very friendly and accommodating to all of our travelling needs; arranging airport transfers, helping us to book taxis & restaurants, providing maps, money exchange, luggage storage when we went to Halong Bay, cold drinks and luggage storage when we came back and were getting the overnight train to Hoi An. Advice on how to navigate the scooters on the roads, where to get a coffee, the loan of a bottle opener, a packed breakfast picnic to take to the airport early in the morning...nothing was too much trouble for them at all. Service with a smile and always going the extra mile.

The hotel itself is in a good central location and the rooms were nice and clean with air con. We were so impressed with the hotel on the first leg of our trip that we booked it again on the way back for the night before we had to fly home. We would stay here again and would like to thank all of the lovely staff for being so amazing and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I write reviews when I think the rating is too high or too low. In this case I cannot understand all the top scores. We need a correct trip advisor, or a clearer grouping, as this is probably one of the best mid budget hotels, but not comparable to what I expect from a near top score. We did like it, and have no problem of returning. The Wifi was not good, and the door to the hallway was thin, and uncomfortable little space around the toilet. The staff was excellent, also when we had to wait to get breakfast. The lobby a little overcrowded.
But the main trigger for me to give it a fair score was that I got an email asking me to give a top score to help them stay at top because the competition was hard. I understand this, but I need to know what I am getting also. But I am afraid that Hanoi might be one of the cities where more than one hotel have too high score and that makes it difficult for us as a user.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LEMOR
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was the best of all the hotels we stayed at in 1,5 years. The service is absolutely great. Spacious rooms and killer breakfast. Staying here felt like home. The location is perfectly situated in the old town.

Don’t look any further!