“Great private tour to see Halong Bay”

Halong Luxury Day Tour
Ranked #9 of 143 Tours in Halong Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: It is easy and enjoyable to visit Halong bay for 1 day, we are unique organizer offering a small group "Halong Luxury Day Tour", the package tour includes comfortable armchair- seats, nice day cruise, gourmet lunch, friendly and informative tour guide. You will definitely enjoy your trip with us.
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We were picked up by a luxury van..very comfortable and has wifi on board. Our tour guide speak good english and is entertaining. We had an enjoyable time at Halong Bay..it was good to see the fishing village as well. Much recommended!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I had a fantastic time on this tour. The tour, being a luxury tour, had fewer people than a regular tour and I felt that made it all feel more personal.
I was collected from Hanoi in the morning at a reasonable time and put onto a beautiful, clean, and comfortable bus. The bus was spacious and fitted to match the size of the tour.
On the bus, we all met our tour guide, who was very pleasant and instantly made me feel relaxed and welcomed. The journey to Ha Long Bay was very scenic and accompanied by interesting information, chit chat, and smiles from the tour guide.
 The route we took was also quicker than other journey times I had read about online.
When we arrived at the Bay we had no delay getting onto our boat. The boat itself was very clean and wonderfully decorated. I felt at ease on the boat.
When the boat began the cruise I was treated to some amazing sights and we went around the bay and its many small islands. We had a quick stop off to get in a spot of kayaking which was fun.
The food served to us on the boat was delicious and well presented. I really enjoyed it.
As we cruised around the bay we took some interesting routes , which regular tours did not follow, and saw some breathtaking views with some interesting facts from the guide.
 The upper deck of the boat looked very nice and had some sunbeds for relaxing and taking in the views. The boat made some stop offs at caves within the islands of Ha Long Bay. These were really fascinating to explore with the guide giving great information.
When we finished the cruise we loaded back onto our bus and enjoyed the nice trip back to Hanoi.
The whole time I never felt rushed or lagging. Everything was excellently paced and time didn’t concern me. The tour guide was always happy to answer a question or even just have a chat.
This luxury tour of Ha Long Bay is probably one of the most enjoyable experiences I’ve had on any tour I’ve done. Well worth it.
Limited people. Comfortable. Clean. Informative Guide. Good food. I’d recommend it to anyone wishing to visit Ha Long Bay.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We engaged Awesome Travel for our day tours from Hanoi. We opted for the private tours. The guides were amazing. We met with a different guide each day. They were all highly competent and fun to hang out with. The highlights of our trip was the tour to Halong Bay and Trang An.

The private tour to Halong Bay was perfect. We travelled in a luxury van via the highway (which meant shorter travel time by 1 hour) to Halong Bay. It was just us in the van with free wifi all the way. We then boarded a nice cruise ship with a top deck to take in the great views of the bay. We had the entire boat to ourselves.

We opted to take the bamboo boats to view the caves. Amazing experience.
And Trang from Aweseome Travel made sure we enjoyed every bit of the trip.

1  Thank AnneKalandas
Reviewed 25 May 2017

After 2 wonderful tours in Hanoi, we organised these guys pick us up in Halong bay to join their Halong bay tour from Hanoi.

We met at the jetty with Trong again and boarded our lovely junk. Air conditioned and comfortable. A lunch was served immediately of prawns, calamari, chicken, a whole fish, chips, salad and veggies. Absolutely delicious and way to much - but hey, thank you.

Our tour around Halong bay was spent quietly, beating all the other boats to the floating markets and caves.

I am so happy to have found these guys, as yes, we did pay a little extra, but boy oh boy you get value for what you spend.

Thanks again Anh for your help.

2  Thank savanne63
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Comfortable limo bus, funny and professional guide, good schedule..
Overall perfect luxury Halong Bay day tour for busy travellers..