“3rd tour with this brilliant tour company”

Halong Luxury Day Tour
Ranked #9 of 147 Tours in Halong Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Provide Halong cruise. contact us for your Halong trip. with our boat and tour, you will happy with this.
Reviewed 25 May 2017

After 2 wonderful tours in Hanoi, we organised these guys pick us up in Halong bay to join their Halong bay tour from Hanoi.

We met at the jetty with Trong again and boarded our lovely junk. Air conditioned and comfortable. A lunch was served immediately of prawns, calamari, chicken, a whole fish, chips, salad and veggies. Absolutely delicious and way to much - but hey, thank you.

Our tour around Halong bay was spent quietly, beating all the other boats to the floating markets and caves.

I am so happy to have found these guys, as yes, we did pay a little extra, but boy oh boy you get value for what you spend.

Thanks again Anh for your help.

2  Thank savanne63

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Comfortable limo bus, funny and professional guide, good schedule..
Overall perfect luxury Halong Bay day tour for busy travellers..

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went on the Halong bay day tour and enjoyed it very much ! The price of this tour is premium but what you get is really what is stated on their website and you are getting the value of a very comfortable and shorter drive to and from Halong bay and in a smaller group so the boat cruise was really private. Lunch on board the boat was great too. Tour guide Rocky spoke excellent English. Overall I love Halong Bay, it is just a Must See. If you want to take a photo of the whole Halong bay from Titop island, the day trip does not have time to cover this so you would need to take the overnight cruise on the bay.

1  Thank Celest T
Reviewed 11 May 2017

It was my second trip to Halong Bay. When I visit here 3-4 years ago, I used a common trip which costs around 25-30 dollars. I took a big bus full of people. At this time, I was with my family, so I choose more comfortable car. I checked out many travel agency and figured out price and service. We are pleased with Halong Bay Luxury Van Tour. The seat was so comfortable and the guide was so friendly. Very satisfied with this tour.

1  Thank lovelyjulie
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We just returned from the Halong Bay private tour. Cheoung was our guide. Very professional and very good English. Explained a lot of information to us about both the history of Vietnam and the surrounds. Mr Anh was very easy to deal with and book over email. Food was amazing and in abundance. Even with a seafood allergy. We would 100% recommend their services. Thank you for such an amazing day.