“Super private & secluded”
other travellers have booked this property
Your own pool with complete privacy. No one can see in or out!
Romantic, jump from the bedroom into the pool!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Your own pool with complete privacy. No one can see in or out!
Romantic, jump from the bedroom into the pool!
Floor plan of the villa - Huge at 1300 sqft for a 1 bedroom
Layan Beach - 7 min
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Irina K
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Super private & secluded”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in November 2014

This amazing place is like a little gem. If your plan is to grab a book, disconnect and just have quiet time by your private pool - this is it. Absolutely secluded, quiet, beautiful. Every detail is looked after! Shower is outdoor, there's a huge bath tub, super comfortable bed and a huge living room that spills onto the garden.
I have thoroughly enjoyed spending a few days in this peaceful place.
NB: there isn't much around, it's the kind of place where you need a scooter / taxi (which are very pricey). The beach is also a bit further away. The key here is seclusion.

Liked best: The private pool
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Anurat W
“Exceptional Extravagant Holiday”
Reviewed 1 April 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

I was so glad that I decided to book Roger's villa for our holiday. The villa is very ideal for honeymooner. It was exactly what we looked for.

Booking request: my request was replied promptly. Roger is very informative. He could answer all of my questions and could give some good advices. That's what I like

The room/facilities: the villa is absolutely beautiful, modern and well designed.

The pool: the pool is top! . The villa is surrounded with the high wall which gives you a 100% of private feeling. I spent most of the time at the pool with my lover.

Location: the villa is not so far from the beaches. It took us about 10 minutes to get there. We enjoyed driving the scooter along the coast. To see the sunset at the beach was just brilliant.

Services: the staff at and reception team are so nice. I like the fact that they took good care of us. They were willing to help for any matters. One day I would like to take a day trip by boat to visits some islands nearby, but I had no idea which one is worth visiting, I just told them and they arrange everything for us. How nice it was.

One week before we arrived Roger wrote me if there was anything he could assist us. That was very nice, not so many hosts do that.

We were there for two weeks, but I had a feeling that I couldn't get enough of it. It was so sad when we left the villa. Above all, this villa is highly recommended for those who is seeking for exceptional extravagant holiday. I will come back for sure.

Density
Singapore
“Amazing and Relaxing - will be back!”
Reviewed 11 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

Amazing! That's the word I would use to describe our 5 day romantic stay here at Roger's private villa. Ok I'll use 'relaxing' also cos that's how we felt throughout our stay in the villa. From the privacy and full amenities provided, daily housekeeping, great almost-concierge-like service from K. Jib and her colleagues to make our requests reality, to the capacious bathroom and outdoor shower, 50" TV, kitchenette and the airport transfers and motor bike arranged for us, we could fault nothing.

We've been to Phuket many times, each time staying at a different place, but this is the best. If only we have more time to stay on. Roger was prompt and accommodating to make sure we're fully taken care of from before the trip and during. In-room massages and room service is available - make the best use of it if you plan to spend time soaking up the sun on the deck chairs and dipping in the private lap pool. Bring your own movies on a HDD or pick up some complimentary music or movie DVDs for borrowing at the reception. We're looking fwd to staying here again with Roger as host!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: What you see is what you get - and MORE!
Liked least: Slightly remote location but with a motorbike or car rental, the best restaurants, clubs, massages and supermarkets are 5mins away!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Sanjog Ju...
Kathmandu, Nepal
“Once is not enough”
Reviewed 13 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

First I would like to thank Roger for his prompt replies and suggestions which made my trip much easier. I found the villa to be very private and beautiful as advertised. The place is beautiful and clean with very friendly staff ready to assist you with your every need. A private pool all by yourself adds a lot value to the whole experience. I spent my day taking dips and relaxing by the pool going through the collection of magazines Roger has in the villa. A perfect day to get away from all the hassles of life. It is also close to the beach which another plus point. A definite recommendation to anyone visiting Phuket. Thank you Roger for everything and Yes I will be back. Like I said- Once is not enough...:)

Liked best: Privacy
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
tezpil
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
1 945 reviews
“Romantic inside small outside”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

This apartment is well proportioned with good size lounge, bathroom and bedroom plus kitchen area and dressing area. It was clean, comfy and decorated in a contemporary fashion. It was as described on the trip advisor advert so all in all a good place to stay for a romantic time and to explore Phuket. The outside area, sundeck and pool is a little bit small only getting the sun from about midday to about 4:30 pm , this was in March and will vary with the seasons due to the shadows from the building and walls. So although completely private and not overlooked if you are a sun worshipper bear this in mind. The pool was lovely to dip in and cool off and the sundeck/patio just big enough for two sun beds. There is foilage around the walls but no garden as such. The dimensions of both the inside and outside areas are clearly shown on the property details. Compared to other villas with pools this was great value. It is in a small gated complex with reception nearby so quite safe and staff about if anything is required. Would recommend a stay here but car would be essential to explore the island of Phuket.

Liked best: Large spacious accomodation
Liked least: Shadows shade over the pool
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing