“RELAXING - COMFORTABLE & PROBLEM FREE”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge Area Master
Laguna Resort2
Master Ensuite
Laguna Resort1
Laguna logo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Teza515
Darwin, Australia
“RELAXING - COMFORTABLE & PROBLEM FREE”
Reviewed 23 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

I write to inform you that we had the most enjoyable stay at your Villa 129 at Outrigger Resort last week.

As planned the Manager "DAO" met with us on our arrival, she most helpful explaining all aspects of the residence it operation in detail as well as important number to call if we had any problems. (which was not necessary).

DAO call us once during the week to check if all was well with us. We thought that was very supportive.

My Daughter and grandson enjoyed the well maintained pool as did I on numerous occasions. DAO made arrangement for us to have a driver available for transport. the drivers business name is Sandee.

We would highly recommend Sandee as he acted with the highest levels of professionalism at all times both in his manner, informative service and excellent driver ability. We all enjoyed his easy going nature and company and his descriptions of Thai life.

While the residence is in need of some minor cosmetic repair we enjoyed the rooms and cooking facility all was in clean serviceable and tidy condition.

We found the use of community bus link (which stops outside the villa) fantastic taking us to all of the facilities in Laguna resort. It is a gerat place for a family holiday and rest it is some 45 minutes from Patong and about the same from Phuket Town

On behalf of my family I would like to thank Mr Tang and Ferguson and their staff for the service which they have provided to my family and have non problem recommending your villa to my friends

I remain yours

Terry Wright

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Transport and the pool
Liked least: going home
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Potton

Reviewed 18 December 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
STEVE Y
HONG KONG
“EXCELLENT VILLA - EXCELLENT SWIMMING POOL”
Reviewed 20 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Thanks to King and Rick, our summer vacation are very enjoyable. The swimming pool was really excellent that our kids love it so much !!!
The villa is very spacious and clean, Location are convenience, LOTUS Supermarkert is just 10 minutes by car.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Swimming Pool
Liked least: Kitchen Ware
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$210
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing