All reviews washing machine central road wake up call small kitchen microwave oven pool and gym chinese tourists minute walk to the beach quiet at night deluxe room soi buakhao central festival big c stayed for nights rooms are clean per night pattaya beach
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Had an OK stay, although didn’t spend much time there due to meeting family elsewhere.

Gym was a bit lame and no air con.

Never any towels by the pool area and often no sun beds.

Breakfast basic and eggs always undercooked.

Worst point was we asked for a taxi to UTP airport and knew it should be about 800-900 baht we were quoted 1400 by receptionist who refused to call us a meter taxi. Very strange. We used Grab, as I did a quick google, and it did cost only 800. So I am really disappointed that this hotel receptionist felt the need to overcharge us and maybe even get a cut on this.

Finally there is quite loud construction going on outside hotel so if your room is to the back of the hotel, you may well be woken up by loud drilling noises.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, ผู้จัดการ at At Mind Premier Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear christianbullen,

Thank you for taking the time to share detailed feedback following your recent stay. However, I regret to hear about limousine service . Please accept my apologies and kindly note that I have shared your feedback with our management team for further consideration.

Once again thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to At mind premier suits .

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

At mind's is a apartment style hotel with all the exclusive amenities inside the room. I was very satisfied with the room, pool, restaurant,. Gym and all other amenities... The room included a washing machine, microwave, heater, refrigerator, and a bath tub.. All in great condition and excellent quality.. It is complete package of budget hotel in an apartment style... Surely recommended for any one to stay...

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tarang V
Hotel M, ผู้จัดการ at At Mind Premier Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Tarang V,

I am excited to read your fantastic review. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback about our facilities .

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

First time here, I recommend it if you need a quiet place. On a busy street but pretty quiet. Well sound proofed, and haven't heard one door slam either which is nice.
Bed a bit hard and pillows too thick, but I went to big c and bought one for 300 baht.
Close to Buakhao, and lots of food / massage etc.
Curtains are quite light and let in the sun a bit. The deluxe room is a nice size. Every room has a balcony I believe.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank jimbo1969crawley
Hotel M, ผู้จัดการ at At Mind Premier Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear jimbo1969crawley,

I am excited to read your fantastic review. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to know how much you appreciated your stay at Atmind premier suites. Please let us know when you will visit Pattaya again; we would be pleased to help with any necessary arrangements. We look forward to welcoming you back ‘home’ in the very near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I was back in Pattaya again after quite a while and was quite surprised at the level of building activity with new hotels , shopping centres being built and massive refurbishment of the northern end of Pattaya beach. So it was quite reassuring to check back into At Mind Premier suites and find everything was just as to be expected. The same excellent service from the moment you check in where Nok was her usual efficient self to the always cheerful and thorough maids and the rest of the helpful staff. It's always reassuring to know that in the midst of change there are some things you can rely on.
I think this hotel offers excellent value for money.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Hotel M, ผู้จัดการ at At Mind Premier Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear 142am66,

I am excited to read your fantastic review. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback about our staff "Nok " as she very good take care to you . I am pleased to know how much you appreciated your stay at @Mind Premier Suites. Please let us know when you will visit Pattaya again; we would be pleased to help with any necessary arrangements.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel.
When I visit pattaya I always stay this hotel if room is available.
Room is clean and good location.
Every staffs are kind. especially NOK is best one.
always smile and feel me comfortable and happy.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear jaewoong88,

I am excited to read your fantastic review. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback about our clean room , good location and all staff are kind especially "Nok " as she always smile. I am pleased to know how much you appreciated your stay at @Mind Premier Suites. Please let us know when you will visit Pattaya again; we would be pleased to help with any necessary arrangements.