Thai Blind Massage Institute

Kelvin B
Pattaya, Thailand
via mobile
Very professional massage

Very professional massage made by blind people in a relaxing atmosphere. Also nice to enjoy in... read more

Reviewed 25 June 2018
209jank
Munich, Germany
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Pattaya
from US$40,98
from US$36,88
from US$3,15
from US$78,81
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2019 via mobile

Ive been going here for years infact you see my reviews on here from years ago.
So i arrived here last week for my hols and booked a massage..how dissapointing it was. The masseur hadnt a clue he certainly wasnt a masseur and he certainly could see.
So this morning i tried again with a different masseur...5 times i had to stop him and ask what he was doing..he just kept digging his nails into my joints and worryingly my breast plate..he hurt me so much..i told him to stop. When i spoke with receptionist she just say..oh he doesnt know better..i told her NEVER AGAIN and walked out..gone are the days when jack and his brother worked here and got worldwide praise..these ppl that work here now..dont have a clue..give it a big miss.

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank MIK186364
Reviewed 27 March 2019 via mobile

I never expected so good massage by blind man. Very good massage. I tried oil massage first and later Thai massage as well.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Knowing what the place is and what it does and how it employs the blind folks to employment it’s very hard to honest about the reality of this place but I shall. From the moment you walk into the reception the staff are not very friendly or welcoming. I had a thai 1 hour dry massage. I was led into a room which had 4 customers in there having there massages. Note not all the staff are blind. The staff that did my massage was rude, making fun of me, the masseuses were talking and I could tell they were making fun of my weight (I have an average chunky European body) the massage itself was very painful and it was difficult to tell her even though at the reception I did say to them I want a medium pressure massage. Would I recommend this place NO! Even though it’s a great idea they have GOOD practices that they need to implement into this place before it can become a place worth going to!

Date of experience: October 2018
4  Thank leoncartel
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

If you get the right one then they can fix issues you have had for years. And some you didn't know you had. I have 2 hours to give them time to find and fix all the problems. I have been going there for over 10 years and all is good and 360 baht for 2 hours is hard to beat

Date of experience: August 2018
3  Thank Kelvin B
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I always have massage here when I visit Pattaya. Always experience a good and refreshing massage. Tell the receptionist your problem and she will suggest some suitable guy. Good luck and enjoy

Date of experience: July 2018