See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2018

The Jomtien Garden Hotel & Resort is a really excellent hotel, 2 minutes walk from the beach and plenty of amenities nearby (including the night market where you can eat and shop). The rooms I have stayed in have been very good and there is a fabulous swimming pool to enjoy.

So what makes this hotel different from others? That is an easy question to answer, the staff. They are all really pleasant, kind and are a real credit to the hotel. I have stayed at this hotel twice now, and you just cannot fault the staff. They are very welcoming and it is a pleasure to chat to them.

The rooms I have stayed in have been perfect for me, clean and very functional. The maid was terrific, always a smile on her face, and she made a point of knowing when I wasn't going to be there, and had my room clean for when I returned. That is what you call service.

Breakfast was very good, and again the staff there were welcoming and very helpful. A great way to start the day!

The reception staff and porters were excellent too, all making you very welcome.

I would highly recommend this hotel, I will certainly be back :)

Well done the Jomtien Garden Hotel & Resort, you make my stays very enjoyable. Thank you.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Online M, Online marketing at Jomtien Garden Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you very much for staying at Jomtien Garden Hotel & Resort. We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us, We truly look forward to welcoming you again when you come back to Pattaya next time. 

Reviewed 8 April 2018

very old hotel... spacious rooms but definitely outdated... seems that the last improvement has been done during the cold war.... for those who know, it could be compared to an average 3*** in vientiane (Laos)... if u turn off the aircon, u can't stay in the room for more than 5 mins as the smell is horrible... don't absolutely open the wardrobe as it is like to put the nose in a mumbay sewer.... shower is in the bath tub like in the 70ies (despite I asked for a real shower)... i asked for a queen size bed but we got 2 single beds (fortunately big enough for 2 people)... breakfast is probably the second worst that I had in my life... rooms are very noisy (we could almost hear every single aunt walking outside)... we ordered in-room dinner: the knife was rusty and the butter probably 3 years old and full of (probably and hopefully....) strawberry jam... courtesy water is not in new bottles but in old glass bottles: who knows if the water is drinkable, if and when the bottles have been washed the last time, and who did drink from them before?? internet is not fast and stable (at night I wanted to watch my ice-hockey team but IPTV couldn't be launched as the speed wasn't good enough...
Staff: only few of them could speak English and only few of them were polite and helpful.... I asked for a taxi and I've been told to search one on the street.... I asked for a second door key and they wanted a deposit for it....
minibar was almost empty... a 4**** hotel should AT LEAST have a full minibar....
only the location was great and probably the pool but I honestly don't understand how people can go to the pool with the beach just across the road........
I gave 2 point out of 5 only coz the price was good... but u get what u pay for, definitely nothing more.... we stayed only 2 nights, therefore it wasn't a big issue, but for real holidays, I'd definitely spend 15-20 EUR more per night in order to stay in a real hotel..... or even 100 EUR more, but surely not there.......
last point: they call it SUPERIOR room.... I'm wondering how does the standard one look like....................

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bodo8
Online M, O M at Jomtien Garden Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at our hotel. Your feedback is very important for improve our service. We would like to inform you that we are taking action on the matter to get it resolved.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

my non smoking room came complete with an ashtray and a hundred cigarette burns. the safe could not be repaired. the room service was over an hour wait in the morning and came cold. does have a nice pool but only chairs for 5 percent of the hotel. the hotel only caters to the abundant Chinese tourists. the breakfast buffet isn't even worth looking at.

Room tip: get a corner suite
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
JOMTIEN G, Online Marketing at Jomtien Garden Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for staying at Jomtien Garden Hotel & Resort. Your suggestions will help us to improve our service. We take your comments seriously. We will take the action as soon as possible. We look forward to welcoming you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

visited this hotel for one week in august hotel was in a great location with plenty of restuarants and bars within easy walking distance hotel very clean/beds comfortable air con and wifi (free)very good breakfast fairly basic thai/English but good swimming pool is excellent so overall a good place to stay and reasonably cheap

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank Maurice1UK

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Nice place on the Beach..nice pool,spacious rooms, good service.Very nice for family.
Close to Jomtien NIght market..good place to relax and have a nice holiday wityh your family.. clean beach side.....

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you very much for staying at Jomtien Garden Hotel & Resort. We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We truly look forward to welcoming you again when you come back to Pattaya next time.