“Highly Recommend”
other travellers have booked this property
Balcony King Size Bed
Sofa II
Breakfast bar
Kitchen with Stove, Microwave and Fridge
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Chris T
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Highly Recommend”
Reviewed 8 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

There is a reason this property is booked up so far in advance and that reason is that it's a fantastic place to stay!

From the moment I walked in I was very happy, everything was very clean and in great condition. The room is nice and bright with beautiful views across the city and sea, it makes a perfect place to relax when needed but is only a minutes walk to the beach or the action of Pattaya.

All of the furnishing and appliances are new and modern, the air con is brilliant and quiet while operating and I had great Wifi connection that was just as quick as back home.

Been on the 17th floor you can have the doors open onto the balcony through the night so you get a lovely breeze and with it been so high up you only hear the faintest of music from the bars around the area (with the doors closed it's silent)

The bed is EXTREMELY comfy and the blackout curtains meant when I needed a really good rest I didn't have any worries at all.

The VT6 building has a good size swimming pool with plenty of sun loungers, It was never over crowded and the area was always clean. Inside there are 3 mini marts/shops, one is open 24hrs which is a blessing! There's a good coffee shop which does amazing costa style coffees, a nice cafe for a good breakfast. I think 2 restaurants (at night I always ate out so I can't comment on the food). Also there is 2 or 3 massage shops which I used regular, now if you've been to Thailand before you know that if you have a massage somewhere then every time you walk past they come and grab you.... Don't worry, they are very professional here and there is no pressure at all.

Olaf is a great guy to deal with and ALWAYS responded to my emails, this was from the start when I was asking questions about the studio and amenities at the VT6 complex, he was very helpful when I had to change my flights and gave me numerous contact details for other staff onsite just in case he wasn't available. We also had a good chat when my holiday finished and I wouldn't hesitate to book with Olaf again if the studio ever becomes available!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
13 Sep 2014
Dear Chris,
we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would be happy to be your Host again if you come back to Pattaya.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing