“Wonderful time”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
abu_salim...
“Wonderful time ”
Reviewed 13 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Thanks Fon A who took care for us . The Vila and the location is excellent. Well secure. For family vacation I recomand to stay here

Hide I
“Relaxing pool house by the beach”
Reviewed 17 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My friends and I had a wonderful time at this house. The location was conveniently situated near Jomtien and Pattaya and the hosts couldn't be nicer. I would highly recommend this place for a large group to relax with. I hope to be back soon.

Sveinn E
“Perfect villa to relax at with great location”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I rented this villa on 7th of december until 18th december. i was there with my wife and 7 kids and my dad and it was great. we had a great experience. everything was perfect about it. the caretakers were really helpful. great response if there was a probleim. and always answeared their phone. my matress wasnt good enough and i told them about it and the same day the brought in a brand new one. that was surprising ang great service. really short distance from the jomtien beach, 7/11 just on the corner 2 minutes away. i have nothing to complain over. loved our stay and we give it a 5 star rating for sure and would definately rent it again.

Management Response
3 Jan 2018
Thank you for your visit Sveinn! hope see you and your family again
tagturfin...
Brisbane, Australia
“luxury villa”
Reviewed 16 December 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Very luxurious and comfortable 4 bedroom villa. Quiet location but still close to everything you need. Has its own great swimming pool and close to beach too.
Yor is a great host and everything was organised as requested, making my stay as enjoyable as possible.
My best stay in Pattaya yet.

Johan M
“Everything good arranged ”
Reviewed 15 December 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Very Nice place to stay. Relax and voor atmosfer. With excellent service from the host. Arranged day trips and is very helpfull with advice about wat to do in the city. And surounding. The villa is very Nice and clean. Very comfy. Will like to come back Again with my wife.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing