“Absolutely worth the visit ”
Review of Casa Fellini

Casa Fellini
Ranked #71 of 1 252 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ristorante Italiano Di Qualita Si Parla Inglese Francese Spagnolo Italiano Tedesco Chef Italiano Prodotti Freschi Con Un Buon Ambiente Sarete I Benvenuti
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

A refreshing choice other than the THB 99 options along Walking Street. Authentic food like in Italy.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

The best Italien restaurant in Thailand. I am feeling me at home here... Fantastic feeling every time.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Real Italian kitchen with fantastic typical dishes and beautifull wines. Wonderfull atmosphere created by owner Marcello by playing guitar. One of the best evenings on our stay in Pattaya. Thank you Marcello... we never forget !

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

The service and staff was really nice but I feel the place needs a renovation. Also there was a lot of flies

Marcello C, Owner at Casa Fellini, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

jes it is true in october it will be renewed thank anyway for having been at casa fellini marcello

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I sat down and ordered a drink whilst looking through the menu, I noticed there were insects crawling in the spine of the menu, three of them ad possibly more I couldn't see. I cancelled my drink order and left.