“Fantastic anniversary getaway!”
other travellers have booked this property
4 Bedroom Bungalow with Great Private Pool South Facing Sun All day with Ample Sun Loungers
Great Private Pool with Waterfall Feature
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Great Private Pool with Waterfall Feature
Private Pool & Outside Area at Night! Great for Swimming at Night!
South Facing Pool with Sun loungers!! Sun all Day for those Sun Worshipers!
Great Outdoor Covered Seating Area with fans and Sofas to enjoy Day or Night!
Outside South Facing Pool Area! Sun all Day!
South Facing Pool Area with Sun Loungers!
Great Outside Covered Seating Area with Sofas & Fans!
Relax & Enjoy in the Sun or Shade!
Enjoy the All Year Round Thai Weather!
Great Private Pool with Waterfall Feature!
Great Pool with Outside Covered Seating Area to Relax & Enjoy Day or Night!
Sliding Door Opens to Create Indoor/Outdoor Seating Area with Fans!
Excellent Outdoor Covered Seating Area to Relax & Enjoy Day or Night!
Tropical Garden Area!
Back of House Garden & Seating Area!
Large Open Plan Lounge/Living Room
Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
Double Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Pattaya, Chonburi Province

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Philippines but now staying in bangkok
Reviewed 18 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Date of stay: March 2014
A romantic getaway
7 Jun 2015
Thank you for the Nice Review. Even though you had such a large group 9 adults and child our villa was more than large enough to accommodate your group as you have nicely mentioned in your review. Please come back and stay longer next time and i will make sure we offer you our best discounted prices for that period. Regards Brian & Staff.
Bangkok
Reviewed 7 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Date of stay: November 2013
7 Jun 2015
Thank you for the Review i am always just an email or telephone call away to answer any questions regarding my villa or local area. Our staff have worked with us for along time and understand what our guests require whilst staying at our villa, this in return gives our guests a much better holiday/vacation experience. Thank you again Brian & Staff
Jamlew69
Arlington, Texas
“The worst trip of my Life !”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

When we arrived the person to contact us for tride to Villa was not in the place that was stated on the instructions so we stood there for almost 2 hours.Finally found the lady standing in between exits with my nametaped sideways in between bar. 24 hours after arriving someone broke out and crawled through a 12by12 space in the bedroom window(We left at 1am-5am= we were being watched) and took every we had_laptop_watches_tablet_medication the list goes on. Even sat down to eat our food !!!. All this time from landing to being robbed no one from management would answer their phone ! During cleaning the the door were constantly opened so we spent most nights killing and being bitten by bugs and on the last day the manager arrives and was seriously going to charge up for electricity which makes no sense since 2 of my party decided to stay elsewhere !!!! It really sucked and ruined everything !

Date of stay: November 2013
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
18 Nov 2013
Dear renter you failed to mention that your flight was almost 2 hours late on arriving! this certainly made a bit of confusion with the driver. If my driver was not at the airport at all for your pickup then i would be concerned! but this was not the case as you have mentioned and the driver had been waiting for you all the time. I think when you are writing to say the driver had your name spelt wrong and side ways on a sign, it indicates to me what type of person we are dealing with!!

You were a group of single men when you checked in to the villa. My manager and myself explained to you and to all single male groups of guests when checking in to the villa, that we cannot accept any responsibility if you bring back (Guests/Bar Girls!!!!) to the villa. This was the case in your unfortunate situation!! 1 set of keys had went missing 24 hours after you checked in to the villa? the police came and ruled out a break in at the villa and would not give you a police report for the theft as they established that your (Guests/Bar Girls!!) had stolen 1 set of keys and came back when you were not home and done this. Our village has private security and they did not let any other person in the village on this particular night apart from (Female Guest/Bar Girl!!) as they had no reason not to allow her in the village? as she was with your group the night before!!! this was shown on the main village entrance camera to the police. You were angry as you insisted on getting a Police Report for INSURANCE PURPOSES!! the police refused you this as they established that there was no Break In at the villa.

Please note we have never had any problems at our villa, and all my other Reviews for my property are very good and honest! but time to time we get very difficult guests!!! This is the case in this situation!!
brentwood Ca
Reviewed 19 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: June 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
19 Jun 2012
Thank you for the positive and honest review. We really appreciate this as we do our very best to make sure everything is ok for all our guests. We have great staff from manager, maids, pool man, who are now all well trained and understand our guests needs, i would like to mention this as they also were a Big part on making your stay welcome at my villa. Thank you again for the Positive and Honest Review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Ok
Reviewed 9 June 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Date of stay: April 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
31 Jul 2015
Thank you for the nice review, it makes me and my staff very pleased when our guests are very happy and submit a good review for there stay. Brian & Staff..
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.