“Awesome, Awesome, Execellent Customer Service.”
other travellers have booked this property
Large Outside/Exterior Area with Private Pool Ample Sun Loungers South Facing Sun All Day
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Private Pool at Night with Wall Mounted Lights! Great for Night Time BBQ or Swimming!
Private Pool Area at Night with Great Waterfall Feature with Lights
Great 48Sq Meter Private Pool!
4 Separate Outside Seating & Sunbathing Areas to Relax & Enjoy with walls fans to keep cool!!
Separate Sunbathing Area with Sun Lougers and Great Waterfall Feature!!
Great Al Fresco Outside Seating Area with Comfortable Sofas & Chairs to Enjoy Day or Night!
Dining Table Area!
Fully Fitted & Equipped European Standard Kitchen
Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
Large Double Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom
Double Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
Double Bedroom with Separate Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

anujs112
Mumbai, India
“NO Service, Great House,Great Swimming pool”
Reviewed 8 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Dear All,Firstly i was also part of the group,of 6 friends reviewed below,so i stick by the horrible service we got. The location can be checked on https://www.google.com.hk/maps/dir/Holiday+Homes+(Thailand)+LTD+Pattaya+Chon+Buri+Thailand/Walking+Street+Muang+Pattaya,+Amphoe+Bang+Lamung,+Chang+Wat+Chon+Buri+20150,+Thailand/@12.9099214,100.8496935,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x31029426b4bbdf77:0x9c36fbe7c452f151!2m2!1d100.894703!2d12.882428!1m5!1m1!1s0x310296147ab6f935:0x3bcfb55d2d0c88f5!2m2!1d100.8729478!2d12.9262746?hl=en IT IS 9 KMS. so the Management is lying. Second lie is that there were NO GUESTS EVER. Only 6 of us at all times . Please furnisg proof that we had guests . Noone slept in the drawing room,only 3 rooms were occupied at night that too from 3am to 9 am max. Another LIE is that we checked in before time. We have signed and checked in after 4 pm after lunch at BK pattaya beach. Please show proof that we came early or scan the checkin papers. WHEN WE ASKED FOR SUPPLIES OR WATER THE MANAGER SAID NO HAVE,,YOU BUY FROM 7/11.
Over all the property was great and comfortable,well furnished and includes crockery,glasses and etc. but service is missing and hidden charges too like electricity,which you should write in description. Also maid service gives a mssage of a full time maid,you should write housekeeping service lika a hotel once a day.
Thanks

Date of stay: July 2015
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
15 Aug 2015
Dear Guest & Potential Guests reading this review. This is the 2nd Review from this group that stayed and there are always 2 sides to a story. Firstly thank you for mentioning in your Review "Great House" "Great Swimming Pool" this is nice and much appreciated. Your main negative point in your review that you have mentioned was the service you received. After speaking with my Maids and Manager regarding this, they mentioned to me that your group were not very nice and demanding and wanting the maids to go to the shops when you wanted and cook breakfast!! please let me tell you and explain my villa is self catering and advertised as self catering this means you are responsible to go to the shops by yourselves and also cook breakfast by yourselves. My maids clean the house for approx 1 hour per day, they are not your personal maids and do not go to the shops or cook food for any guests. Please note any potential guests reading this review!!! i have approx "30 REVIEWS" for my VILLAS ADVERTISED which are in the same private village. Why do almost all the Reviews mention that the Maids & Manager were VERY NICE & FRIENDLY??? Please read these reviews for yourself then make judgement on all these 30 Reviews......not just this 1 review from a very demanding guest that did not understand the meaning Self Catering as advertised and expected my maids and manager to Run....to shops & cook food like they owned them. P.S. If you are Nice & Friendly to my Maids & Manager then they are Nice & Friendly to you.....Brian & Staff..
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 30 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: June 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
5 Jul 2015
Dear Renter firstly i have 5 houses located in the same private village advertised with Flipkey/Tripadvisor Website with (28 REVIEWS TOTAL) If what you say is correct and we are located 10 kms away from Walking Street and takes roughly 30 minutes then most probably all these Reviews would not be positive and would certainly state this. We have many Positive & Very Good Reviews and we are located approx 4kms taxi ride from my Villa to Walking Street which takes 10 minutes if going by the new 2nd Road to Walking Street. We have a private taxi number that can pickup all groups from 1-9 people from the villa to Walking Street for only 300 Thai Baht which takes 10 minutes.

Regarding your comments Maid Service,Breakfast,Maids going to shops,etc,,,Please let me explain what the "MEANING SELF CATERING MEANS"!!! we advertise as ""SELF CATERING"" on our adverts with Flipkey/Tripadvisor this means we do not offer "BREAKFAST" OR OUR MAIDS COOK BREAKFAST FOR YOU OR GO TO THE SHOPS FOR YOU. THEY CERTAINLY ARE NOT ASSIGNED TO YOUR VILLA 24 HOURS AS MAYBE YOU THINK. They come daily for upto approx 1 hour per day, same as hotels no different. This should clear your comments about the Maid Service and i'm sure any other potential renter reading this review will also see these comments are not True as we advertise as "SELF CATERING"

You mention that you arrived with 6 friends (which all single males!!) we only accept 4 single males at our villas + guests.....as your booking was only 2 nights i decided still to accept you at my villa, i could of refused your group because 6 single males + 6 guests = 12 people which was the amount on check-out!!! we only accommodate 9 people in Total (For Insurance Purposes) you also arrived before our other customers even check-out at 11am after being asked nicely to check-in at 1pm as advertised on my advert. Thus is the reason there was no water in fridge or soap in bathrooms for you arrival the maids were in a Panic/Rush to get the villa cleaned and ready for you as just turned up 9am without any warning after me explaining we have customers checking-out same day. We would of been happy to take your luggage for you until the villa ready, but all your group did not have the courtesy to do this and this made it difficult for my maids and my customers checking-out. There was toilet paper in all bathrooms when you checked-in.

We allocate 40 units of Free electric per day (Approx 12 hours full power usage/including Air Conditioning) which is very reasonable and 50% of our customers do not go over this. As there was 12 people in Total (We only accommodate Total 9 people) in your group not just sleeping in the 4 bedrooms but downstairs on my sofas as well!!! then for sure you will go over the usage amount. You had to pay an extra "$1 Dollar Per Person" for going over the usage amount. I think that is very cheap....and fair considering you should not have had 12 people staying at the villa?????

If any future renters are reading this Review please bare in mind my answers to all these comments which are not True as i have explained and please understand "sometimes" we actually get very Awkward Customers that Demand things we do not Advertise Especially as we are "SELF CATERING" I CAN EMAIL YOU GOOGLE MAP LOCATION LINKS IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE LOCATION/DISTANCE FROM VILLA TO WALKING STREET!!! CANNOT BE ANY FAIRER THAN THAT...IT'S NOT 10KMS/30MINUTES AWAY AS DESCRIBED BY THIS "RENTER"
Greesh201...
Chennai (Madras), India
“Awesome, Awesome, Execellent Customer Service.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We have enjoyed your villa like anything else in this world. It was really really awesome. The maid service, Manager, kitchen, pool everything in the villa is wonderful.

I am missing your villa very badly and my friends too feel the same.

I will recommend everybody your villa for sure.

It was fun.....................Thank you thank you thank you so much

Keep up your great service

I can give assure this is the safest villa in Pattaya City. Guys don't miss the stay here when you go to visit Pattaya.

Brian will be very helpful in each and every thing.

Once again thank you so much for everything Brian...................................

With Love
Greeshma

Date of stay: June 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Pool and the Kitchen
Liked least: No landline
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Jun 2015
Thank you for the "Excellent Review" our main Mission when we have guest's arriving is that my staff look after you well, this was certainly the case as you have mentioned in your Review...Thank you for noting this and the credit goes to my Manager & Maids. Please note all returning guests get discounted prices when they book again in the future. Brian & Staff...
LYON
Reviewed 29 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Date of stay: March 2013
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
9 Jul 2015
Thank you again for "Booking my villa for 2nd Time" and giving us a "Good Review" we certainly look forward to Welcoming you back for a 3rd Booking/Holiday in the very near future. Take Care & Thank you again. Brian & Staff...
London
Reviewed 10 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Date of stay: October 2012
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
31 Jul 2015
Thank you for the Great Review this is much appreciated. We are so pleased to hear you really enjoyed your stay at my villa. Thank you for the detailed location details and the approximation to walking street and supermarket,etc. Brian & Staff.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.