“Awesome, Awesome, Execellent Customer Service.”
other travellers have booked this property
Large Outside/Exterior Area with Private Pool Ample Sun Loungers South Facing Sun All Day
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Private Pool at Night with Wall Mounted Lights! Great for Night Time BBQ or Swimming!
Private Pool Area at Night with Great Waterfall Feature with Lights
Great 48Sq Meter Private Pool!
4 Separate Outside Seating & Sunbathing Areas to Relax & Enjoy with walls fans to keep cool!!
Separate Sunbathing Area with Sun Lougers and Great Waterfall Feature!!
Great Al Fresco Outside Seating Area with Comfortable Sofas & Chairs to Enjoy Day or Night!
Dining Table Area!
Fully Fitted & Equipped European Standard Kitchen
Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
Large Double Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom
Double Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
Double Bedroom with Separate Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Greesh201...
Chennai (Madras), India
“Awesome, Awesome, Execellent Customer Service.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We have enjoyed your villa like anything else in this world. It was really really awesome. The maid service, Manager, kitchen, pool everything in the villa is wonderful.

I am missing your villa very badly and my friends too feel the same.

I will recommend everybody your villa for sure.

It was fun.....................Thank you thank you thank you so much

Keep up your great service

I can give assure this is the safest villa in Pattaya City. Guys don't miss the stay here when you go to visit Pattaya.

Brian will be very helpful in each and every thing.

Once again thank you so much for everything Brian...................................

With Love

Liked best: The Pool and the Kitchen
Liked least: No landline
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Jun 2015
Thank you for the "Excellent Review" our main Mission when we have guest's arriving is that my staff look after you well, this was certainly the case as you have mentioned in your Review...Thank you for noting this and the credit goes to my Manager & Maids. Please note all returning guests get discounted prices when they book again in the future. Brian & Staff...
LYON
Reviewed 29 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Date of stay: March 2013
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
9 Jul 2015
Thank you again for "Booking my villa for 2nd Time" and giving us a "Good Review" we certainly look forward to Welcoming you back for a 3rd Booking/Holiday in the very near future. Take Care & Thank you again. Brian & Staff...
London
Reviewed 10 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Date of stay: October 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
31 Jul 2015
Thank you for the Great Review this is much appreciated. We are so pleased to hear you really enjoyed your stay at my villa. Thank you for the detailed location details and the approximation to walking street and supermarket,etc. Brian & Staff.
Antwerp
Reviewed 1 November 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: September 2012
31 Jul 2015
Thank you for the Great Review and especially mentioning the good job my staff/cleaning ladies do as they are very important to my business and for all of our guests. When we get nice reviews like this then we know we are doing our best for our guests. Brian & Staff.
Astana
Reviewed 29 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: March 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
31 Jul 2015
Thank you for the Great Review this is much appreciated as it is very important for me and my business as many future guests take allot of time checking villas & reviews. I am very sure after reading this nice and honest review that they will decide to book my villa. Brian & Staff...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.