other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mdradmira...
marina del rey ca
“disappointment”
Reviewed 16 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

It all started with the email giving me a ronge address and wrong villa number after calling few time the phone was answered and I was directed to the right place.
We were given only 1 towel per person, and was told the maid will come in few days to change the bedding and the towels . I was there for 9 nights called many times to ask when will she come and was told to wait for a call back with an answer( I am still waiting)!!! She never came . the bath rooms smelled so bad . Some fo the lights do not work does no place to read a book in the evenings the sofas were dirty . As to the patio no shade The big umberella cover is gone and the chairs are broken the BBQ was so rusty you can not use it. I can go on and on . Will give it only a 7 out of 10 because of the location and the pool . I travel to Pattaya often but will never stay in any house this mangment company is managing. Good luck if you do……..

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
20 Jan 2018
Hello, I totally agree with you. The cleaners messed up with another villa in the village. Instead of your villa they went twice to another 2 bedroom villa. We are sorry about that. Anyway as you said villa is in private beach location, with excellenet facilities. Majority of our clients are coming back thanks to beautiful place.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing