All reviewslocated minsbeach roadwalking streethotel breakfastnight liferooms are cleangood sizebalcony
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Was one week on leave and decided to have a last minute travel..Eventually there was lots of choices finally i landed in Bangkok where i stayed for two nights ,then after decided to move to another location which was Mike Beach,upon arrival after a full day of excursion i was amazed by the warm welcome of the reception staff , where i was directed to room 712 after reg.procedures.The room was spacious and spotless clean with a king size bed, a small balcony for smokers which overview beach, pool and the road.Breakfast on next morning was buffet more than sufficient to start the day. Walk by the beach eatries, massage, shopping all was as the tip of the toe.Hence had a beautiful break will return again asap.Thanks to the helpfull staff. The best firework everseen in Pattaya for the international festival.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Located 5 mins from beach and along main Pattaya area though Walking Street is at the other end of road...
Could easily take a tuk tuk ride to Walking Street for night life..
Food & shops all along the road & Central Mall is about 15 mins walk..

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Didn't bother to check the age of this hotel (since I won't return), but this is a really old hotel. The bed moves, the lamp is placed no where near the power, the toilet... simply unpleasant. Anything worse than the room? Its breakfast -- am no chief and pretty sure I can make something better than that.
Staffs are really polite and the location is very close to the beach -- but you can find these in many other better hotels in Pattaya.
Probably one of the worse hotels I've stayed in recent years. Even I paid only 1000 baht a night, I still will not come back -- in fact, I won't even it's free.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 January 2018

We stayed two nights at Mike Beach Resort. First of all, it is NOT a resort but it is not a bad hotel either.

It is a three star hotel at best. Location is good, the room we had on the 6th floor (8 floors total I believe) was nice, clean and spacious with a good size balcony looking out over the rough city. Better than looking at nothing:)

Overall, the hotel is aging and that shows. We paid 1650 baht a night which included breakfast. For what we paid it is NOT worth it. If you got a room with breakfast for 1000 baht a night (1100 maximum) I would recommend it. But not for what we paid.

Hotel staff was friendly overall and the hotel is not bad looking just aging. Decent pool area.

I would not recommend it for a romantic couples weekend.

Overall quiet but we did have an idiot neighbor staying in the room next to us that came home at 3:30am and decided to put his phone on speaker and shout at the top of his lungs. I had to know on his door and tell him to shut up (literally). That was the only issue I had.

Room Tip: Stay in the corner rooms closer to the beach and you will get a see view
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Firstly, the interior of the hotel seriously need to be upgraded. The resort seems old and it was not comfortable to be alone in the room especially at night. The room felt empty and the lightning was not bright enough, it was actually kindda creepy at night. Btw, it was located quite near to the beach so we actually stayed there for 2 nights.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family